Anyone know what hair this is?

Zsigmond Alcott

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I did a 20 page search on the marketplace for it but only found similar styles..

It may only be sold in world..

You'd probably have a pretty hard time finding it there unless you got lucky and stumbled on it..

Maybe someone will show up that knows it..

There are some really nice similar styles in the search I did..

I just did,

Avatar accessories,Hair,Woman's long hair..

You may find something you like even better than that one..

7 hours ago, Talligurl said:

It's a cure dress, someone could buy one and just ask them for the style card.

Well, I did, but I have to send her a NC. I don't have time now. The dress is not good if you are used to just wear it. If you are ok with alpha out from under the breast to the hips, it is fine and looks like the pictures.

Edited by Marianne Little

I did find some that are very close to that up there..

There are some that would fit,but would more or less be before a photoshop,if the one up there was actually photoshopped..

Here is a link to their store on the Marketplace    L'Etre & DOUX

Which from there you can get to their store in world.. Hopefully there is something that strike you there..

It's the only place I found that really had a lot of styles with the center part  like that one did..also the same kind of center part and in the style it was made in..

It's the closest I've seen so far ..

Anyways,hope this helps..:)

Edited by Ceka Cianci

It took me some time, and now the thread is moved.>:(

I got the reply, it is "Lo" from Little Bones. It waas hard to locate in store. I could not find it without the help from Firestorm search area,

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Penumbra Republic/122/188/1989

I hope this takes you straight to the hair, if it is a fixed landing spot... well, you go to the section for new hair. It is not there, but it's signs: "Looking for more hair? Go this way" and follow the signs until you see the sign pointing up some stairs. It is on the top of the stairs.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

It took me some time, and now the thread is moved.>:(

I got the reply, it is "Lo" from Little Bones. It waas hard to locate in store. I could not find it without the help from Firestorm search area,

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Penumbra Republic/122/188/1989

I hope this takes you straight to the hair, if it is a fixed landing spot... well, you go to the section for new hair. It is not there, but it's signs: "Looking for more hair? Go this way" and follow the signs until you see the sign pointing up some stairs. It is on the top of the stairs.

The link works, and the Little Bones store is a very nice example of faking reflection via placing an inverted copy of the store below a semi-transparent floor.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.