You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

I am looking for a 512m waterfront mainland parcel that is no more than L$5,000. I'm hoping that's possible since I have looked around and these parcels are $10,000+!!

Please reply to this topic or contact me in world via IM or notecard at Delaney Andrew.

Thank you,

Del

I watch land for fun and have for almost a decade. 512 waterfront mainland is one of the most precious since it is tier free AND protected. If it is on sailable water it claims an even higher price. While some plots of mainland are simply overprices by tons, the lots you are looking for do sell at those high prices. I sold a couple for 22,000 and 20,000.

I took a quick swoop around my continent and found some for 9,900 but I think that is about as cheap as you will find. The best way is to just wander around the waterfront on the map and look at small parcels.  You might find something in your price range. I will say that I haven't seen anything that cheap on waterfront in years.   

Good luck!

12 hours ago, Zennessa said:

This one is actually protected water land as it abuts the endless blue of nothingness and may be just what the OP is looking for. 

Note that many lowland parcels can look like (and advertised as) waterland or waterfront depending on what the current (CURRENT IS IMPORTANT) neighbors have done with their land. That "waterfront" can go away on a whim or with the next owner ^^.  I have watched this happen over and over again as I almost always live near or on an open Linden waterway. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

This one is actually protected water land as it abuts the endless blue of nothingness and may be just what the OP is looking for. 

Note that many lowland parcels can look like (and advertised as) waterland or waterfront depending on what the current (CURRENT IS IMPORTANT) neighbors have done with their land. That "waterfront" can go away on a whim or with the next owner ^^.  I have watched this happen over and over again as I almost always live near or on an open Linden waterway. 

Very true. Important to look around at the surrounding land to see what might be built around you. I have one that is protected and nothing can be built in front of me, but i also have one that although it has open water now that could change at any time if the owner decided to build on it. Great point!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.