Happy Mothers Day!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Chuck's a handsome fella.

Care to trade him for a 240lb 22 year old college student? He's a rescue. I've only had him for a couple years, so that should be good news.

Chuck is the most handsome Jack Russell Terrier ever! And no way I am trading this 7 kilo of pure testosteron dominant dude in for anything!

On 5/13/2017 at 10:37 AM, Madelaine McMasters said:

Chuck's a handsome fella.

Care to trade him for a 240lb 22 year old college student? He's a rescue. I've only had him for a couple years, so that should be good news.

Is he house trained?

14 minutes ago, Aislin Ceawlin said:

Is he house trained?

I visited him at college a couple years ago, and stocked his pantry for the school year. I got a little tub of dill dip and a bag of veggies. We snacked on them just before I left, leaving the remains in the fridge. Over the course of the school year, he spent more on pizza than I did on my mortgage. When I returned in spring to move him out, most of what I bought was still in the pantry and the dip and veggies were still in the fridge... and ready for a biology class show and tell.

As I said, I've only had him a couple years and he's my only. I don't recall behaving like that myself at his age, but with a sample size of only two, I'm hesitant to draw any conclusions...

Okay, okay, okay, I've drawn them, but I'm hesitant to air them in public.

Did you know that in some species, mothers have been known to eat their offspring?

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Aislin Ceawlin said:

Oh yes! I've threatened it several times, myself!

And there's the problem. When I was little and got in trouble, Dad would really chew me out. But I'd wear him down and eventually, in exasperation, he'd throw in the towel and issue the all clear sign, which was...

"And that's not an idle threat!!!"

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.