Account

SweetiePie Sugarplum

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

What upgrade?  Of what?

This is a public resident-to-resident Answers site.  Even if we understood exactly what you are asking, we could not look into your account (you will be relieved to hear that, I'm sure).  If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

Local Toll-Free numbers

US/Canada: 800-294-1067 FREE

France: 0805-101-490

Germany: 800-724-4552 FREE

Japan: 800-100-3060 FREE

Brazil: 800-878-3076 FREE

Spain: 90-083-9074

UK: 800-086-9081 FREE

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277

**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 2

First off, no...there is no "bug" in any update that is taking money from people.

However, there are several possible causes for your showing a negative balance.  First, I'll ask if you are looking at your balance in the viewer in world.  There IS an occasional bug that can cause this balance to be shown incorrectly.  Check your balance on your Dashboard page on this website; it's always the correct one.  A re-log will generally fix an incorrectly-shown balance in the viewer.

There are other possible causes, some of them legitimate and some the result of your account being stolen by a phishing scam.  See my blog post, "Disappearing Dollars".

Finally, you might not have actually bought $L yet.  If you selected a "Best Rate" (Limit Buy) transaction, you've made an OFFER to buy $L at some specified exchange rate.  If no one is willing to accept that offer, your money will remain "in escrow" and the order will stay open until they do, or until you cancel it.  See my blog post, "I Bought $L But I Never Got Them".

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.