Jump to content

Horizons Homebase


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1630 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

 I'm being stressed and constently getting shot by robots BEHIND the wall and VERY in Quest 5 it's upsetting and frustrating for me PLEASE fix this or people will NOT play this region :( it's hard enough DOING it all over again and 0 save points to not run entire CRAP all over again 

Edited by drakeos99
Link to comment
Share on other sites

First off, this is a Resident-to-Resident forum and we have no powers.

Second, even LL wil not do anything about what is going on in any region unless it is violating the TOS.

Find the info on those Quests and talk to the folks in charge of them.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

First off, this is a Resident-to-Resident forum and we have no powers.

Second, even LL wil not do anything about what is going on in any region unless it is violating the TOS.

Find the info on those Quests and talk to the folks in charge of them.

The folks in charge of them are Lindens. It's the Horizon's project, and this would be LDPW work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

LDPW?

Linden Department of Public Works, also known as the Moles. They are the semidomestic content creators emplyed by Linden Lab to create official content for SL, including games like Horizons.

You can open a support ticket and ask them to tweak the settings a bit of course but don't hope for much, the Moles love to make their games cruel, unbalanced and unfair. ;)

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, ChinRey said:

Linden Department of Public Works, also known as the Moles. They are the semidomestic content creators emplyed by Linden Lab to create official content for SL, including games like Horizons.

You can open a support ticket and ask them to tweak the settings a bit of course but don't hope for much, the Moles love to make their games cruel, unbalanced and unfair. ;)

 

This is why their moles and why their called moles. She is correct^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, drakeos99 said:

 I'm being stressed and constently getting shot by robots BEHIND the wall and VERY in Quest 5 it's upsetting and frustrating for me PLEASE fix this or people will NOT play this region :( it's hard enough DOING it all over again and 0 save points to not run entire CRAP all over again 

isn't that exactly why they are there?... i don't know it, but could be your task to avoid being shot...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alwin Alcott said:

isn't that exactly why they are there?... i don't know it, but could be your task to avoid being shot...

 I was avoiding them but keeps shooting behind walls which consider cheating and ruins the fun :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, drakeos99 said:

 I was avoiding them but keeps shooting behind walls which consider cheating and ruins the fun :(

I'm sorry to hear that but my first reply was actually serious. Linden Lab is notorious for making unfair and unbalanced games with sudden bad ends that can only be avoided with sheer luck. That's how they've always done it, even their non-lethal games and hunts tend to include a few internal jokes on the player.

The people on this forum are all just residents like you and there's nothing we can do about it. You can of course try to open a support case but I seriously doubt it will change anything.

Edited by ChinRey
minor rephrasing
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1630 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...