Serious help

wild1stalion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi , I really need some help , I have mucked up all my settings , while trying to update my avi.

Now I cannot do anything , and when I log in , I stay as a fog, can anyone help , or even go into my account to sort the whole mess out .

I am not going to use this as an excuse, but I have got cancer and memory problems , and apart from online golf and, sl , is all I have to help me . thanks

Well if you are really that new as you seem to be then the easiest thing would be to make another account. You can also reset your avatar (might be good to try that first).

reset.png.7b40ba053bcb21afd2a3d232dc9dd124.png

In order to appear you need a "skin, hairbase, shape and eyes". I think that is it. Make sure you have all those items on.  You can also try picking a new avatar from the avatar list. Avatar> Choose and Avatar and that may solve your issue. 

4 hours ago, wild1stalion said:

Hi , I really need some help , I have mucked up all my settings , while trying to update my avi.

Now I cannot do anything , and when I log in , I stay as a fog, can anyone help , or even go into my account to sort the whole mess out .

I am not going to use this as an excuse, but I have got cancer and memory problems , and apart from online golf and, sl , is all I have to help me . thanks

most likely you mucked up nothing and is it simply a bake fail thing..

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_bake_fail

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.