GACHA FOREST - Hiring Staff (Pays)

daltonprock

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Gacha Forest is an upcoming new monthly gacha event for many residents like you. We are looking for a few awesome, creative, and hard-working people to help out with our managing our monthly events. Check out the positions that we have open below:

- Landscaper - Responsible for landscaping the region up for events, seasonal changes, and regular landscaping in other areas of the region.

L$1,300/monthly <-- ONLY during events

L$600/monthly <-- ONLY during off-season

- Decorator - Responsible for decorating different parts of the region (ie: telehub, tenant locations, walkways, etc).

L$800/monthly <-- ONLY during events

L$300/monthly <-- ONLY during off-season

- Event Coordinator - Responsible for regular events that go on at Gacha Forest along with advertising about our upcoming events.

L$800/monthly <-- ONLY during events

L$300/monthly <-- ONLY during off-season

Requirements: 

- Team Player - Must be able to work with a team.

- Maturity - Don't be childish, this is all for fun.

- Creative - Must be rather creative, rather it be knowing how to decorate a simulator, parcel, etc. (Atleast make it look presentable)

- Activity - Must at least be able to provide a few hours a day to work around Gacha Forest, if able to, provide a lot more during monthly events.

If you have interest, fill out this application: https://goo.gl/forms/QIyVWNybpuPxdocH2

Please note: This is a payed position but will be based on an monthly bases (You will have to clock-in when you're working) as all staff will be payed at the end of every monthly event and during our off-season. Payment differences will be based on when were having monthly events and when were are having our off-season, more information on this will be provided when you're hired.

Edited by daltonprock

You might get more replies if you noted the pay. Also you may find that hourlly isn't the best method of payment. I completed a two sim installation making all the mesh and everything in the sim in five days. So "a few hours a day" forever wouldn't be appropriate.

Just a thought *wink*.  Good luck on your event!

• Like 1

I'd come help.. But I never decorated sl before just other game housing systems lol xD the picture below is my entrance to my house, on a game I used to play with my family & friends lol.. But it's now dead and money hungry! I hope you find your decorators and more!

image.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MayaSkyrose said:

I'd come help.. But I never decorated sl before just other game housing systems lol xD the picture below is my entrance to my house, on a game I used to play with my family & friends lol.. But it's now dead and money hungry! I hope you find your decorators and more!

image.jpg

Decorating in Second Life is rather easy, you just need to have creative mind. Please do contact me inworld as I'd love to have your help as the picture above shows creativity. Hope to talk to you soon! :)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, daltonprock said:

Decorating in Second Life is rather easy, you just need to have creative mind. Please do contact me inworld as I'd love to have your help as the picture above shows creativity. Hope to talk to you soon! :)

Okay will do! And once I get my computer fixed I will have to take more pictures of my ingame house lol I'm still learning on which plants and etc suit what I'm going for But the graphics of this game I had played is outdated no matter how high your computer can make it look good it still comes out as sh*t

• Like 1

Just now, MayaSkyrose said:

Okay will do! And once I get my computer fixed I will have to take more pictures of my ingame house lol I'm still learning on which plants and etc suit what I'm going for But the graphics of this game I had played is outdated no matter how high your computer can make it look good it still comes out as sh*t

Sounds good, hope to hear from you inworld soon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.