LindeX Purchase Not Credited

llrokoll

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, llrokoll said:

Hello good afternoon I did a recharge of linden on dai 6th of May and still noe received nothing besides I have already been charged

open your own topic, it's pretty useless to post in others, your question will not get responses.

Next to that read the Knowledge Base topics about Martket buy and Limit buy. Your anwer is there

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

I'm not sure what you mean by "recharging" your L$, but I strongly suspect that you did not BUY L$ at all.  My guess is that you OFFERED to buy L$ by placing a Limit Buy order.  When you do that, you are proposing to buy L$ at a specific price.  If nobody is interested in selling at that price, you could wait forever before the order is filled.  Remember, the LindeX is not a shop.  It is a currency exchange, like any RL exchange.  L$ are only available for exchange if someone else is willing to meet the prices that other people have set.  When you set a buying price too low, you have to wait for someone desperate enough (or dumb enough) to accept your offer.

Right now, open your LindeX Order History (on your dashboard at LindeX >>> Manage ) and cancel the Limit Buy order.  The money that Linden Lab has been holding in an escrow account will be transferred immediately to the USD balance in your account, where you can use it to place a new order.  Until you understand how exchanges work, I suggest using the Market Buy option for an immediate purchase.

Edited by Rolig Loon
typos, of course
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.