I can not apply for a credit process

Paolitha2525

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

22 answers to this question

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Paolitha2525 said:

Good morning I was doing my first credit process. And I can not withdraw my funds in dollars because it tells me that I have 0 of 0 in the credit limits. How can I increase my credit process limits

Greetings!

During the first 30 days after your initial transaction, you will be unable to submit a Process Credit request.  Once your account has gone beyond 30 days, you should be able to submit a Process Credit request up to $999 usd.

7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Comprar un poco de L $ y que va a iniciar el proceso de darle límites de crédito - que no tiene que ser mucho, acaba de comprar algunos.

8 days ago, I bought a few dollars lindens and the process started to increase the limits. Today I wanted to withdraw but the only limits that have not increased are those of credit

FireShot Capture 21 - Límites económicos I_ - https___accounts.secondlife.com_lindex_economic_limits.png

33 minutes ago, Dakota Linden said:

Greetings!

During the first 30 days after your initial transaction, you will be unable to submit a Process Credit request.  Once your account has gone beyond 30 days, you should be able to submit a Process Credit request up to $999 usd.

if i see it right the scheme of levels isn't visible anymore... could save some questions when that's on the accountpage again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dakota Linden said:

Hello Alwin,

You can see your own limits through your Second Life Account page.

https://accounts.secondlife.com/lindex/economic_limits

Yes, but the 30 day explanation that you provided in this thread isn't there, so it's not clear why your process credit limit might be zero.  I think that's what Alwin meant.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

Yes, but the 30 day explanation that you provided in this thread isn't there, so it's not clear why your process credit limit might be zero.  I think that's what Alwin meant.

yes indeed.. the schedules how and when your buy/sell levels changed, are gone with the new system

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

yes indeed.. the schedules how and when your buy/sell levels changed, are gone with the new system

They are on the Economic Limits page.

LindeX L$ Buy Limit (30 days):

LindeX L$ Sell Limit (30 days):

US$ Process Credit (30 days):

53 minutes ago, Dakota Linden said:

They are on the Economic Limits page.

What they are saying is that there is nothing on that page that tells you HOW or WHEN your Process Credit limit gets set.  You cannot Process Credit until at least 30 days after your first "Buy / Sell L$" transaction, but nothing on the page tells a person that.  So they sell their L$ and then wonder why their Process Credit limit shows $0.

• Like 1

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

What they are saying is that there is nothing on that page that tells you HOW or WHEN your Process Credit limit gets set.  You cannot Process Credit until at least 30 days after your first "Buy / Sell L$" transaction, but nothing on the page tells a person that.  So they sell their L$ and then wonder why their Process Credit limit shows $0.

Hi LittleMe Jewell,

Thank you for the clarification.  I have forwarded your concerns to my manager regarding not being able to see when an account can begin requesting Process Credits. 

• Like 1

Yes, that's exactly the concern, @Dakota Linden.  I understand why the old tables were removed.  They were hard to interpret, so we always had residents asking what the various levels meant and how you might move from one to the next.  Too much information, and in a format that confused people.  The new setup has gone a bit too far in the other direction, however.  It's hard for residents, especially newbies who have not yet learned to search the KB, to see that their limits will change in a reasonably short time.  Without something like the table, you can't see the likely future.

I'm not advocating for a return to the tables, but I think that the Economic Limits page needs some short explanatory text and the KB definitely needs a better description of how limits change as your account matures in SL.  ("Sell and Process Credit limits for new accounts are set at $0.  All limits begin to increase automatically as soon as you make your first LindeX Buy transaction. Please consult the Knowledge Base -- link here -- to see how limits change after your account's first 8 days and 30 days of activity.")  The Economic Limits page ought to answer the basic questions for most people 90% of the time, so they don't need to click through to the deeper discussion in the KB.

I would have made these suggestions in a JIRA or in a note on the KB page, but you were kind enough to invite clarification here.  Besides, I have learned not to expect a response from notes in the KB, and the JIRA might not have caught your eye.  ;)

• Like 3

On 5/11/2017 at 1:25 PM, Rolig Loon said:

Yes, that's exactly the concern, @Dakota Linden.  I understand why the old tables were removed.  They were hard to interpret, so we always had residents asking what the various levels meant and how you might move from one to the next.  Too much information, and in a format that confused people.  The new setup has gone a bit too far in the other direction, however.  It's hard for residents, especially newbies who have not yet learned to search the KB, to see that their limits will change in a reasonably short time.  Without something like the table, you can't see the likely future.

I'm not advocating for a return to the tables, but I think that the Economic Limits page needs some short explanatory text and the KB definitely needs a better description of how limits change as your account matures in SL.  ("Sell and Process Credit limits for new accounts are set at $0.  All limits begin to increase automatically as soon as you make your first LindeX Buy transaction. Please consult the Knowledge Base -- link here -- to see how limits change after your account's first 8 days and 30 days of activity.")  The Economic Limits page ought to answer the basic questions for most people 90% of the time, so they don't need to click through to the deeper discussion in the KB.

I would have made these suggestions in a JIRA or in a note on the KB page, but you were kind enough to invite clarification here.  Besides, I have learned not to expect a response from notes in the KB, and the JIRA might not have caught your eye.  ;)

Hello there, sorry if I revived the thread... but im havin the same problem did ur process credit increase after 30 days? cuz my limits increased for sellin and buyin but my process credit is at 0.00 usd

9 minutes ago, danielaharpaz said:

Hello there, sorry if I revived the thread... but im havin the same problem did ur process credit increase after 30 days? cuz my limits increased for sellin and buyin but my process credit is at 0.00 usd

did you pass the 30 days after buying? did you accept the tillia requirements? di you send the required docs to tillia? .. just telling it doesn't work gives too few hints to answer directly

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

did you pass the 30 days after buying? did you accept the tillia requirements? di you send the required docs to tillia? .. just telling it doesn't work gives too few hints to answer directly

Hello yes, send the id info and did my initial purchase n 05/07 and at the moment these are my billin limits

LindeX L$ Buy Limit (24 hr):

LindeX L$ Sell Limit (24 hr):

US$ Process Credit (24 hr):

New Resident 3

US $0.00 of US $300.00 used

US $2.50 of US $300.00 used

US $50.00 of US $300.00 used

US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

Edited by danielaharpaz

1 minute ago, danielaharpaz said:

Hello yes, send the id info and did my initial purchase n 04/07 and at the moment these are my billin limits

New Resident 3

US $193.74 of US $300.00 used

US $193.74 of US $300.00 used

as it shows you cán process credit (the 24h) but the 30 day says no.... what does your accountpage say?.. is the order accepted.. in progress.. declined?..
Your rmoney still on your account or already in escrow by Tillia?

If there's no clear message there i'd reccomend to contact support.

2 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

as it shows you cán process credit (the 24h) but the 30 day says no.... what does your accountpage say?.. is the order accepted.. in progress.. declined?..
Your rmoney still on your account or already in escrow by Tillia?

If there's no clear message there i'd reccomend to contact support.

I copy pasted wrong, both daily and 30 days remains at 0.00 usd, its been 14 days since my initial purchase

Your Current Limits

Your current tier is:

New Resident 3

US $50 of US $300.00 used

US $50 of US $300.00 used

Just now, Alwin Alcott said:

i had a little hope you did read the thread above before posting  :)

you need to wait 30 days before you can use the full features of the lindex.

Yes I read, but after checking all the process credit it doesn't specify....  and was hoping it could be quicker or at least that somehow they explain everything in every section, but I appreciated your help, I guess I should wait 14 more days, just worrying that it could be a problem or something, specially because like I said, its confusin the way they explain it n the billing menu.

On 5/11/2017 at 7:30 PM, Dakota Linden said:

Hi LittleMe Jewell,

Thank you for the clarification.  I have forwarded your concerns to my manager regarding not being able to see when an account can begin requesting Process Credits. 

@Dakota Linden it's still not there after nearly 3 years ... and as shown in the posts above, not clear to people.( and this isnt the only time it pops up here) ... but a relic as the "increase credit"  is still there after many years ... might be a idea to update a bit?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, danielaharpaz said:
5 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i had a little hope you did read the thread above before posting  :)

you need to wait 30 days before you can use the full features of the lindex.

Yes I read, but after checking all the process credit it doesn't specify....  and was hoping it could be quicker or at least that somehow they explain everything in every section, but I appreciated your help, I guess I should wait 14 more days, just worrying that it could be a problem or something, specially because like I said, its confusin the way they explain it n the billing menu.

Despite the fact that the page does not explain it, you cannot Process Credit until at least 30 days after the first L$ purchase.

So yep, wait another couple of weeks.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.