You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I gotta ask, Namina... is bowling a punishment or a reward?

Lovely place, btw. Every St. Andrews cross should have a Dr. Pepper machine nearby. The balls and chains on the lawn are cute. And, quite a few forumites could get behind sending certain posters to the blackboard to write "I will google it before asking silly questions" until their arms fall off.

• Like 1

Smiles, thanks for the compliments. Purple Petals got a lot Games so I thought I shouldnt leave it unmentioned :D. Most BDSM furnitures are placed around the whole place. Often normal looking decoration offers a lot of BDSM animations, like chairs, Beds or other innocent looking things :D . And I lose mostly at bowling so its kinda a punishment, laughs Its a place open to anyone no matter if they roleplay or not :) Btw. the Dr. Pepper machine gives you a drink depending on which button you pressed , I also enjoy Peqsi or Heilleken a lot :D 

Lovely club, not like most I see.  Love those little heart seats up by the dance floor.  Very well put together, the place looks relaxing and fun and you can tell a lot of care and thought went into it.  Will have to stop in some time.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.