Email verification

laidonusually

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have set up another avatar 'laidonusually' and registered my email address. I wrongly responded to the verification email using my tag "Laidback Batista" and of course I cannot use my 'new' avatar in Adult areas. I have set it up as GMA but get kicked out of areas? Can you assist please?

4 answers to this question

7 hours ago, laidonusually said:

I wrongly responded to the verification email using my tag "Laidback Batista" 

Possibly, you mean that you were logged in to your "Laidback Batista" account in the browser and then in email clicked the verification for the "laidonusually" account?  In those cases, yes, the link with take you to a page and report an error - because the link is for one account but you are already logged into another account.  I did this a couple of times.

If that was the case, simply log in to your new account via the browser, re-request the verify email, and this time just be sure you are logged in with the correct account (or not logged in at all) when you click the verify link.

As Alwin mentioned - the issue of not getting to Adult sims is likely unrelated and possibly due to account age.  I don't think there is a way for parcels  to know if you have verified your email or not.  Note however, that places can also restrict access based on whether or not the avi has payment info on file.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I don't think there is a way for parcels  to know if you have verified your email or not. 

email verification has nothing to do with anything else than messages send to you from LL, or inworld messages.

Totally not related to the problem this OP has, its just the age of the noob account.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.