Custom skins creator ?

bateliii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2536 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, bateliii said:

Hi,

inworld i can't find realistic asian skins.

on marketplace there's a full perm head and skin, but i want to use with my bento head. .

Where can i find a reliable person to do custom skin for me ?

put your question in the wanted forum.

Be carefull with full perm items on MP.. sometimes they are not really owned by the one who sells it but is stolen. In special get suspicious when  it's relatively cheap... if it sounds to good to be true...it mostly is...

That's what the InWorld Employment forum is for.  Whenever you are looking for a creator to make a custom item for you, post there.  Creators will also post there to let other people know that they are available for work, so look for posts that seem related to your question.

If you are looking or something that may already exist, use the Wanted forum or search in Marketplace or with your Search tool in world. 

Custom items almost always cost more, because they are made to your specifications and will usually be one-of-a kind items.  In your case, I suggest posting first in the Wanted forum, hoping to find something that is already available.  You might also try asking in the Fashion forum or the Avatar forum, where you could get suggestions from people with similar interests.  Then, if you really can't find anything, take the more expensive route and post in InWorld Employment for a creator to make a custom skin.

Realize that top creators can make several thousands of US dollars on a products custom doesn't usually mean paying $5000 lindens :D.   I am betting there are some good Asian skins out there -- you just need to find them.

Good luck. 

6 hours ago, bateliii said:

Hi,

inworld i can't find realistic asian skins.

on marketplace there's a full perm head and skin, but i want to use with my bento head. .

Where can i find a reliable person to do custom skin for me ?

I suppose it depends on what you mean by 'realistic'. The word seems to imply you have a specific look in mind and you aren't finding it.

I find that it isn't so much the Skin that provides the Asian look as it is the Shape, especially the eyes. For skin it is mostly a matter of getting a skin color that works for what you want. 

About my second year in SL I searched through Asian skins trying to find my first one. With some effort you'll find a huge range of skin makers. A good portion of them make ethnic skins. Still the problem is finding a skin and shape that provide the Asian look you want. I decided on a Skin and made my own shape.

Deluxe Body Factory makes several Asian skins, male and female.

Georgia! Creative Clutter more...

Exotic Asian Beauty Skins more...

There are 72 pages of Asian Skins in the marketplace. Most of those have in-world shops. I suspect someone in that group would be willing to make a custom skin.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2536 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.