You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 876 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My partner and I are looking to learn more about feral rp in SL. If you can be of any help please reply here!

We are open at this time to most kinds of rp. Being urban or fantasy. 

We are interested in joining a rp pack or clan.

We do not wish to have sexual rp in anyway,

I know Timber Wilds just opened an area specifically for feral RP, might be worth checking out? The downside, to me anyway, is that it's strictly ONLY for feral animals, so you don't get a chance to interact with humans and such. But maybe that's not as important to you two? Including the SLurl below, to get to the RP area you have to walk into the portal and accept the Experience pop-up it gives you.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Silent Hills/250/175/2771

Hey! I am a wolf roleplayer at WW Rp area, and cant seem to find other wolves. I used to be in a pack but with time everyone just dissapeared. Im looking to join or start a pack. I currently have 2 wolf characters i use and i am going to make a new one if i find a pack, since neither of my current ones do so well with others. If you are a wolf roleplayer, or wish to start roleplaying as a wolf, messgae me in sl ^,...,^. I also like helping new RP'ers get started, so if youre new, dont hesitate to message me. Any avatar, im not biased towards any avatars.

Im usually online from around 5AM to 4PM SL time (might be wrong im bas at counting time xD)

asas_002.png

18 hours ago, Nyx Karas said:

I know Timber Wilds just opened an area specifically for feral RP, might be worth checking out? The downside, to me anyway, is that it's strictly ONLY for feral animals, so you don't get a chance to interact with humans and such. But maybe that's not as important to you two? Including the SLurl below, to get to the RP area you have to walk into the portal and accept the Experience pop-up it gives you.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Silent Hills/250/175/2771

I have been to the Timber wilds rp area a few time but just unsure about it. the only rpers I have seen and really spoken to from there were just a not my kind of person and seemed to have a lot of drama. I'm not too sure I want to just dive in feral rp without any guide there.

I do hang out at the sandbox there most of the time I'm on right now. 

6 hours ago, saara Christenson said:

Hey! I am a wolf roleplayer at WW Rp area, and cant seem to find other wolves. I used to be in a pack but with time everyone just dissapeared. Im looking to join or start a pack. I currently have 2 wolf characters i use and i am going to make a new one if i find a pack, since neither of my current ones do so well with others. If you are a wolf roleplayer, or wish to start roleplaying as a wolf, messgae me in sl ^,...,^. I also like helping new RP'ers get started, so if youre new, dont hesitate to message me. Any avatar, im not biased towards any avatars.

Im usually online from around 5AM to 4PM SL time (might be wrong im bas at counting time xD)

asas_002.png

I don't think I have seen you around. I got your im and replied but you were offline. Right now I'm online in the afternoons SL time so I think we might always miss each other. MOre than happy to meet you in world and hang out. 

• 11 months later...
On 09/05/2017 at 9:48 AM, SassyPupPaws said:

My partner and I are looking to learn more about feral rp in SL. If you can be of any help please reply here!

We are open at this time to most kinds of rp. Being urban or fantasy. 

We are interested in joining a rp pack or clan.

We do not wish to have sexual rp in anyway,

iam werewolf join roleplay

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 876 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.