Looking for Someone to Rig Simple Mesh to Skeleton

Leustante

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO RIG MODEL FOR ME

I have spent the last 2 months trying to use my 3DsMax program to rig a VERY SIMPLE mesh to my avatar. It constantly deforms, or looks broken because I simply cannot wrap my head around how to select the right weight values on the vertices. My program constantly messes up my selection, and I have spent over 5,000L uploading all of these messed up rigs. I need someone skilled to do this for me, please. I do not have time to learn blender and 3DsMax is clearly not letting me properly flex the movement of the mesh. 

This model is a simple Cobra hood which is meant to move smoothly along the spine and head area. I cannot figure out the proper selection values for the vertices and it never moves properly with the model. I am not asking for help, there is nothing more you can tell me that I do not already know. The issue is literally my own brain trying to fathom which vertices are the right ones to choose and what weight values they need to create the proper smooth stretching when the model is moving. I have tried everything and I think at this point it is just the program I am using. 

**I already made the UV maps for this item, so please do not change how you map it. I would prefer someone who has knowledge in 3Ds Max to rig this for me so they can tell me what I was doing wrong. I will send you the .max file if you use 3Ds Max or the .obj file (if you insist on using Blender, it should keep the UV settings) That's fine, I just need this done.**

It is meant to work with the head of (not the hood) this item: [https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ZRACobra-Avatar-OrangeMF-Pack/6904245]

If you need me to pay you to do this, give me a quote. Thanks.

1af83847d97708e94d24cf8c802c3f7e.png

7ea882dc82898dfd79ebea70f03022bc.png

8cbde0a8644732c0991284df0f529f32.png

SkassiHood_UV.jpg

Edited by Leustante

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.