Scripter for hire. Custom scripts available.

Gayngel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am a programmer with 3 years experience in scripting with LSL. I enjoy building custom systems ground-up and will provide low lag solutions to my customer's specifications.

I can write simple, minor fixes to existing scripts, tip jars, club systems, dialog menus, detections, HUDs and vendors to more advanced systems such as pose systems, RLV, vehicles, pathfinding, weaponry, SL experiences and HTTP for external coms to websites and databases. (Also experienced in HTML/CSS, php, SQL, Ruby, Rails, Python and Javascript )

Script adaptations and library resources if used will be fully cited.

I work closely with my clients providing working demos of their products with full perm models (with user license) on completion and delivery. Note: Models will be mockups to present the functioning script, clients must finalise prim designs and builds themselves.

Clients may also visit my workshop to see the progress made on their projects.

Price is dependent on complexity of the project.

A percentage of sales of scripts resold in your creations will be negotiated.

Delivery may be a few hours to weeks also dependent on script complexity and work load.

IM me inworld or visit The Script Yard for a consultation. If I'm offline IMs will go to email and will get back to you ASAP. (Forwarning: Adult rated profile)

Copy/paste this link to the nearby chat window in your viewer, press enter then click on my name in chat to open my profile:

secondlife:///app/agent/a9ba2797-81af-429d-9833-51127ad5593c/about

Script Yard LM:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cotehill/15/179/55

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.