gekkouai

Favouite Avatar 2.0 Stores/Products?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I love the Utilizator Avatar 2.0 bodies and I had a M3 Venus head attatched to mine to really top off my looks but I've noticed I can't find a nice variety of clothes/shoes on the surface with good quality for the avatar. I noticed that kemono bodies and other small frame are more of a community favourite than the 2.0. So aside from the same old that comes up in the marketplace, I wanna know any other stores that others like? Or singular products you'd reccommend? 

Vendors I know of and have plenty from already is UTILIZATOR, the creator, and Krankhaus. A few others here and there as well but I don't recall off the top of my head. I also walk around Annie May Haven (AMH) for inworld shopping but that's all I would know. 

I want to eventually make stuff myself for my avatar, but for now I'll bum off mix and matching some nicely made existing ones :P

[AI Tech] does some av 2.0 stuff, but it does tend to lean to the 'boi' look, other than that I can't suggest much, don't use an av 2.0 myself.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2017 at 1:18 AM, Klytyna said:

[AI Tech] does some av 2.0 stuff, but it does tend to lean to the 'boi' look, other than that I can't suggest much, don't use an av 2.0 myself.

Thank you @Klytyna!!! This find was a real good one for my shoe dilemma... Helped me open up more heels for me thanks to one of their products!!! 

On 5/8/2017 at 3:08 AM, AnnistynSL said:

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I landed here

Maybe that is what you are looking for?

Thank you @AnnistynSL, not quite what I was looking for as they're all for the Kemono body types but I'm looking for stuff that work for an Avatar 2.0 body. These help for my secondary avatar but not my main one! I've seen a bunch of these before from their original shops, but I appreciate you trying to help! 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.