Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Joined the FaMESHed group long enough to get the gifts this round.  The hair, necklace, outfit and boots are all from the gifts. 

Winter Day 3

• Like 30

I found some time for a family group shot, so first I got the girls out of bed, at home...……...

We're all in the Blueberry Mega Pack outfits.

SL09.png

• Like 23

We went over to Gregfield, but the complication of lag and four viewers , AND guys wanting to chat, made it almost impossible...…..

Before I could get the lighting as I wanted, I had a double crash.

SL11.png

SL12.png

• Like 23

I came back in world with Skye to tidy up our pose balls......and got a couple of sister shots...…….before we called it a day...….

SL10.png

SL10a.png

• Like 26

6 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

I came back in world with Skye to tidy up our pose balls......and got a couple of sister shots...…….before we called it a day...….

SL10.png

^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^

This is soooo cool, love the pose, and the EXPRESSION!!! Especially yours, Belinda - although I'm a bit worried over the devious plans you seems to be making ;)

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Angelina String said:

^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^

This is soooo cool, love the pose, and the EXPRESSION!!! Especially yours, Belinda - although I'm a bit worried over the devious plans you seems to be making ;)

Thank you Taya...……!! It took about two hours to get anything worthwhile...……….its a busy sim, so running four viewers and adding spotlights, and cranking up the graphics will only go one way...……...Plus being chatted to...…..BUT I got some in the end, but not the shadowy moody shot I hoped for. But yeah......here Skye is looking very cool and smug as always...….and me? I'm exhausted after all that effort and I'm thinking...…….is it worth it? BUT obviously...…..IT IS!

Todays lesson is that only no lag sims work for all the Newells…………..and two hours is a big chunk of my SL time...…… :) 

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 4