How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Catrie said:

LOTD 175

So I tend to hold back from reposting all the fantastic posts that pop-up daily here, because I don’t want to bog down the flow of the thread with all the reposts that I’d like to do..., but sometimes I’m like “wow... that’s just so amazing and I just can’t help myself“ and repost It anyway! 

Catrie, WOW... this is just soooo amazing 😱, love it 💕 like OMG.... I’m a fan.... ~ S

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Saravendi said:

So I tend to hold back from reposting all the fantastic posts that pop-up daily here, because I don’t want to bog down the flow of the thread with all the reposts that I’d like to do..., but sometimes I’m like “wow... that’s just so amazing and I just can’t help myself“ and repost It anyway! 

Catrie, WOW... this is just soooo amazing 😱, love it 💕 like OMG.... I’m a fan.... ~ S

aaw.. thanks so much.  Honestly, I was just feeling cute and killing time before going to the moss&mink party with Momo.  lol

• Like 6

just switched to a male avatar, albeit still furry because im degenerate trash

pardon the terrible picture, im playing on a toaster, still havent gotten the new PC slapped together yet

7th floor is probably the only place in this game i can go to for greater than 2fps

secondlife.png

• Like 17