How does your avatar look today ?

Here's a different look at what I was using earlier;  changed up some of the colors a little bit.

Picked these up at Rebellion - I kinda feel like I could spend a bit more there if I'm not careful.

And cargo pants - man I used to wear way too many of those when I was younger.  I don't know if it was a good idea but it seemed like one at the time.

091217_006.png

• Like 12
  • Replies 36.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Donovan Michalski said:

And cargo pants - man I used to wear way too many of those when I was younger. I don't know if it was a good idea but it seemed like one at the time.

It was a bad idea. One pair at a time is enough for most people, Donovan. How did you get to the pockets on the inner pairs?

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I´ve been bus styling 3 completely different looks today after some ranting and whining because my mood dropped:

BF´s inspiration was "green", the pic was shot at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Milkyway Island/50/70/1501 using an adorkable pose called Je t´aime

both other looks were suggested by our beloved and infamous @Rhonda Huntress : goth and sky blue - and pine

that´s what I made of those suggestions ^^ (both Rhondas suggestions were shot at milkyway, too, but with my KaTink studio and random Posestand)

Green wonder_001.jpg

Rhonda is nuts pine_003.jpg

goth sky blue_003.jpg

• Like 9