How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 10/21/2019 at 7:53 PM, Severity27 said:

feeling tronish

1.thumb.png.465567a0bf147aa6aa41bd7663d7b74d.png

Yes! Tron, the 1982 Disney movie 🍿! I absolutely love the sci-fi vibe and the gorgeous color, sexy space suit. Fun post! Can you post outfit and sim credits please 🙂

~ Sara

• Like 11

My new SL Yoga practice in ridiculous outfits...lol! This is Vera two....only possible here (can you imagine showing up for Yoga in rl dressed like this) 😱

Breath.... ;)

Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 1.14.54 PM.png

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 23

I had just tp'd over to Rapture to check out a dress they were promoting for Halloween. When I rezzed into their sim it was raining. Beautiful colors...the rain... so I just sat down on the pavement and snapped this shot.

Sara.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 26

Oh Yes It's Lady's Night

Okay the name of the post is aptly named, Oh Yes It's Lady's Night. For one thing, it actually started out as me talking about not giving a crap about what I wear and that I am really weird. That will come at a later date. It then went to, and it fit quite well. About how emotional and hormonal of a day I had today. For many of you who do not know, I am trans. I have bad hormonal/emotional days from time to time. This was one of them. But things are starting to level out, and I am actually starting to feel a bit better. Albeit tired, but I am definitely better. I really hope you enjoy xD

• Like 19

So, today's theme was " Overly Sexy / Overly Used Costumes."  When I went to the MP, I found this Omega applier for only $1L.  I did have to fix the neck, in PS, as it didn't meet with the helm tattoo, ingame.  That was probably something I did wrong, but I didn't want to take the time to figure it out and fix it, just for a pic. lol 

Day 24 Catwoman

• Like 27