Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Ouch!

Sara Bed Of Nails2.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 25

Still kinda sick, so I'm not getting out much lately, although I did have a nice chat with Belinda in-world, and a quick wave at Taya.

Here's a very quick and dirty pic of myself and that adorable little bundle o' sulphur and coal, Maddy. At Authors Point.

If she looks like she's languishing or having a hissy fit, it's probably because she moved before I could snap the pic, and I made her get back up again.

Maddy-at-Authors-Point-Blank.thumb.png.d90575feb54d9b81fdb91d5e89e2437f.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 28

Haunted Mansion

This is how uncreative I am, I just used the name of the pose I used to name the Photos. But today's post is chocked full of spoopy goodness. Hope you enjoy xD

• Like 25

13 hours ago, Tess Falworth said:

327472205_TheWindowsmaller.thumb.png.9191a06888c5e445d9ddb1f8fb8d0c9f.png

I'm not sure how you managed the lens flare(?) or whatever you've got happening here over the window, but it's a really lovely effect!

• Like 4

Sorry, I've been busy building and with the flu too.  So, no background set or anything.  But, sometimes I just feel so free being a Dinkie, I just wear all kinds of colors and don't care.  lol  I made the sweater jumper texture - The Bat, and am also working on the shoes...these are my first shoes.  I may put a little more details in them yet.   One of these days I may have time to do some photos but right now busy with Halloween and going to a few shows is about all I have time for right now.  

Snapshot_735 (3).png

• Like 20