Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

8 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

There's something about these age appliers from Izzie's that I really adore. It's intriguing to change - however temporarily - an eternally ageless avatar into an older version of himself.

48884169796_a67ab2c31d_h.jpg

Cool what head is this? Lelutka?

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Cherish Demonge said:

Cool what head is this? Lelutka?

It's the 'Skell' head by Catwa.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

It's the 'Skell' head by Catwa.

Oh nice, Yeah i used to rock Catwa. They are great, have you tried Lelutka, they have some awesome male heads.Β 

9 minutes ago, Cherish Demonge said:

Oh nice, Yeah i used to rock Catwa. They are great, have you tried Lelutka, they have some awesome male heads.Β 

I have both Andrea and Guy, yes. But since I'm a CSR for Catwa (and Skell is 'my own' Catwa head, as it were) I wear those almost exclusively. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

I have both Andrea and Guy, yes. But since I'm a CSR for Catwa (and Skell is 'my own' Catwa head, as it were) I wear those almost exclusively. :)

oh right.Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Nightmistress

Β 

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1

Can I just all the posters in thisΒ thread inspire me in my photos and help me push myself further so can I just say thank you for that.Β :)Β 

I'm learning paint.net editing skills so with thanks to you all being so supportive and encouraging along with few in world friends; I wouldn't of had the confidence to start posting in this friends so yeah i really appreciate that.Β  I'm so going to continue this, I am having way too much fun to stop now! :DΒ 

This when I had to dress for friend's early Halloween party a few days back; as she going away and won't be back to November so I made picture and use as current in world profile picture.

Β 

halloween profile picture 2019.png

• Like 27