Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

27 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Love this. The tone, the composition, the shadow and light. Everything.

Thank you very much, I'm humbled that you think so (I really am.) I want to tell a story here and I'm not sure I'm doing that as much as I want to. No filters (other than converting to black and white) - only local adjustments.

• Like 1

Another Bake on Mesh test.  This is with Ritual's new skin which fit mesh fingers and toes out of the box.

Layers on here are:

System Skin:
Ritual - Maitreya BoM Base/T4

System Tattoos:
Lettis tattoo - Amenti
ATIA's Auburn Brows
Muscle Tattoo Female Dark
(not seen) ZD - Pubic hair full ginger

Zaara's shear bra is on the body's tattoo layer.
The body's clothing layer is blank but set to MASK mode

On the head, lipstick and eye shadow are applied and blended.

20191007_001.thumb.jpg.d720abd87b585a15a5b0d05b5431962f.jpg

You can see how the hair glitches with the eye shadow but not with the brow, tattoo or bra.

Also note the finger tips are placed correctly.  If you can see them ... it's not the best pose to show them.

All I need now is to find the right makeup with the right level of transparency on a system layer.  And better abs. And my usual skin made for Maitreya BoM, and more cash.  Or maybe just a wonderful girl that will find all that for me :D

• Like 22

Posted (edited)

Rock and blues

blueleather_004.thumb.jpg.c866af4f9a8c1c0a2e7df89efd0ba445.jpg

blueleather_007.thumb.jpg.f53e4ee55eb85d6e0d55bdb710b4c3a3.jpg

BTW, that blue halo in the first pic is not a post-processing effect, that was entirely a random happenning with the windlight, with the sun in a certain position. The only processing I did on that one was to sharpen it and raise the saturation a little.

Edited by Matty Luminos
  • Like 18

16 minutes ago, H3thr Swashbuckler said:

baphomet chibi_003.png

I'm thinking we need to terrorize the grid together.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Shot of blue

Snapshot_002_156.thumb.png.cc0cc62be78f14331a0202e935fd9648.png

Snapshot_002_157.thumb.png.071bc744d81957b438cb2186df25d9d7.png

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 19

Posted (edited)

Hanging out with some guy trying to get a grip on that *scary* thing going on this month...

Snapshot_095c.thumb.jpg.8bef4d85576873afd074aad2d0e7cfa0.jpg

Edited by Angelina String
  • Like 20

Vacant

This Photo was actually inspired by the Pose and Backdrop, both are by Foxcity. I felt that at this time, this suited me well. Especially with how my mood has been lately. Hope you all enjoy xD.

• Like 24

Posted (edited)

One more time .  First pic is BoM and the second pic is same outfit using regular skin and tattoo appliers. The bra is an applier on the underwear layer in mask mode for both pics.

20191008_002.thumb.jpg.2576aa4b8f3a7d53b35f717e98b535df.jpg - 20191008_003.thumb.jpg.fa9ca82b97348668d72ae96a6963c362.jpg

I keep telling myself I'm going to quit playing until my regular skin (Session) has an update but it's fun poking it to see what happens :D
Besides, I need to know what it can do and then ask myself if any of those things are something I need.  What do I want to change that I need BoM for?   I don't wear tattoos all the time and shear tops even less.  Going by what I have here, is seeing my tattoo through a blouse really worth the change in quality?

Anyway, it is still early stages of BoM.  Once I can get the same skin on a system layer I'll look at it all again.

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 3

56 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

One more time .  First pic is BoM and the second pic is same outfit using regular skin and tattoo appliers. The bra is an applier on the underwear layer in mask mode for both pics.

20191008_002.thumb.jpg.2576aa4b8f3a7d53b35f717e98b535df.jpg - 20191008_003.thumb.jpg.fa9ca82b97348668d72ae96a6963c362.jpg

I keep telling myself I'm going to quit playing until my regular skin (Session) has an update but it's fun poking it to see what happens :D
Besides, I need to know what it can do and then ask myself if any of those things are something I need.  What do I want to change that I need BoM for?   I don't wear tattoos all the time and shear tops even less.  Going by what I have here, is seeing my tattoo through a blouse really worth the change in quality?

Anyway, it is still early stages of BoM.  Once I can get the same skin on a system layer I'll look at it all again.

The only real difference here is your makeup which is better in the second pic. There doesn't seem to be much tattoo-layer makeup around now that Glamorize has closed its inworld store and converted most of its Marketplace stock to appliers.  

I'm curious if there's a difference in the sharpness of the tattoo too; hard to tell without seeing a close-up. 

• Like 2

I got a(nother) new head! I haven't touched anything yet, this is the default shape and skin. It's Amelia from Slink, bento and bakes on mesh. There are so many new heads in the store it was hard to choose. I am sure I will look very different tomorrow when I get time to play with the shape and try out all my system skins.

Snapshot_051.jpg

• Like 20

I found a perfect place to do a shoot, and after setting up, got one shot, before the place shook…...for a reboot...…...I'm disappointed...….

Who ever takes one shot and posts it??????  *sighs

SL10.png

• Like 19

17 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

I'm thinking we need to terrorize the grid together.

Let's! XD  I'm game. Mischief is my middle name after Trouble and before Banned.  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1