How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 10/5/2019 at 6:32 PM, Miasmal said:

Posing.jpg

I would imagine you get a lot of people melting into messy little puddles when you throw them that look?

I love this pic! In part, it's your expression, but there's also something about the colouring and the texture, especially around the hair, that I really really like!

• Like 5

On 10/5/2019 at 11:08 PM, MattNight84 said:

Exciting news on my RL Bday!  I have been nominated for The Bloggies!  I am nominated for Best LGBTQ+ Blogger, Most Improved Blogger, Best Male Fashion Blogger and Overall Blogger or Vlogger of the Year.  Thanks so much for the support!

I would really appreciate your vote.  You can do that here:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfTpJK1zAejAddvWFTBslm3y-e8uaEYq3tVJFnrA35t9v78eQ/viewform

Matt, I'm sorry I didn't mention you in my earlier post about The Bloggies. God knows how I missed your name -- FOUR nominations? -- but my excuse will have to be that I hadn't yet gone through the entire list carefully -- I just knew that the Catrie and Skell were on there!

Congratulations, anyway, on achieving so many nominations, and good luck!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Giving "being scary" a try too. Pic turned out a bit to dark maybe, but oh well, dark seems to be fitting the theme :)

48854793392_408feb9be2_b.jpg

I think it's brilliant, actually. Maybe a bit more light (contrast?) on the arm and face might be good? But the effect is creepy and cinematic!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Love this. The tone, the composition, the shadow and light. Everything.

Thank you very much, I'm humbled that you think so (I really am.) I want to tell a story here and I'm not sure I'm doing that as much as I want to. No filters (other than converting to black and white) - only local adjustments.

• Like 1