Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Snapshot_001.thumb.png.dea2469decdfd963ed26b4da45c94433.png

Back to using the {HIME*DREAM} Ayane Skin Applier Genus - Milk

Shape. (Enfer Sombre*) Shape (Genus Baby) - Juliet

Eyebrows. Exotic Eye - From the -bus- .Strawberry Shape.

Eyes. Izzie's - Whiskey Eyes (lights)

Freckles. Izzie's - Genus Project Freckles Appliers

• Like 25

I am on a non-human avatar roll this weekend! LOL So I mentioned about how no payment information on file means nothing with how people spend money and pointed to my mostly-forgotten mermaid/lamia alt. So I thought I'd log into her for a another look-see and I forgot how much effort I put into her. So here she is... just for kicks.

Lamia 3

I also have created NSFF* versions here and here. This is my Lamia look.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamia

*Not Safe For Forums

• Like 25

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

I am on a non-human avatar roll this weekend! LOL So I mentioned about how no payment information on file means nothing with how people spend money and pointed to my mostly-forgotten mermaid/lamia alt. So I thought I'd log into her for a another look-see and I forgot how much effort I put into her. So here she is... just for kicks.

Lamia 3

*Not Safe For Forums

I really like this Alyona … (she could make her home at Lake Tatakaka)

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Layla Claven said:

I really like this Alyona … (she could make her home at Lake Tatakaka)

I hadn't thought of that! LOL The Legend of the Tatakaka Monster, keep your children AWAY FROM THE WATER!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I demoed a couple of new heads including Genus Strong but neither of them could convince me to part with the cash necessary for a full new look. 
After a few little adjustments for my original Simone head I now have this:

New1.thumb.jpg.1ccf1598bae512711e9e94bac55df05f.jpg

I think I can get used to this.

• Like 29

21 hours ago, SunnySunnyson said:

Snapshot_033.jpg

I have a request: I've had a couple of friends in rl who were actually good art photographers. I have no aspirations of making good art. But, I want to be artful at least some of the time in here. I attended critiques with them sometimes and their peers would (in mostly friendly ways) tear their photograph apart which gave them ideas about how they might have done the piece differently. So...when I post here (or my alt, Rhee), feel free to IM me with suggestions of what you think I could have done differently to make a better shot (whatever, setting, composure, WL, pose, outfit, anything). Some of you consistently post such lovely photos and I'd like to improve my game. Feel very free to offer constructive criticism.

• Like 5

On 9/29/2019 at 2:31 PM, Skell Dagger said:

The stranger you are, they wanna keep you locked in the dark...

48816277868_ec034fe214_h.jpg

That one qualifies as true art.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Lamia 3

*Not Safe For Forums

Lovely!

• Like 3

standoff1.png.e6d979dcffedf666b989a9ec859e5482.png
Get out of my way!

Animesh NPC testing again. Not posed; this happened during a test. Wasn't expecting drama.

They're both trying to get through the same narrow space, in opposite directions. They resolve the conflict by randomly retrying or yielding. Soon, one turns around, and the other one can go forward. Or one may find an alternate route. Part of making NPCs that play well with others.

(All those markers on the ground are debug info showing what the path planner is doing. Red is impassable, yellow is passable, green is a goal. Ignore that stuff.)

• Like 15

I am wearing piggu's June avatar at the moment, I'm a big fan. Unfortunately I don't have many clothes for her, but I did make my own skin and eyes for her. The hair is Luna by Analog Dog.

juneskin.jpg

• Like 21

4 hours ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

I am wearing piggu's June avatar at the moment, I'm a big fan. Unfortunately I don't have many clothes for her, but I did make my own skin and eyes for her. The hair is Luna by Analog Dog.

juneskin.jpg

I LOVE this and if there were more options and clothes for her I think I would wear the Piggu too! You've done a fantastic job! 👍❤️😁

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1