Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

I enjoy my "For a Little Less" series on my blog. Though I respect that most of what we see in SL is made by the people for the people and for that system to work, cash needs to keep flowing. Nevertheless, It's nice to create a look for a little less than L$ 5000 and still look polished.

https://billybeaverhausen.com/2019/09/29/for-a-little-less-episode-3/

For a little less 006.jpg

• Like 16

1 minute ago, Gobilly said:

I enjoy my "For a Little Less" series on my blog. Though I respect that most of what we see in SL is made by the people for the people and for that system to work, cash needs to keep flowing. Nevertheless, It's nice to create a look for a little less than L$ 5000 and still look polished.

https://billybeaverhausen.com/2019/09/29/for-a-little-less-episode-3/

For a little less 006.jpg

It's completely cool to create outfits and looks for a little less. Indeed, it's what many residents may need to do.

• Like 3

With all the sisters around here I created an alt for my evil twin Laura Dallin the Pirate.  Well I created the account over 2 years ago but finally go around to outfitting her to sail.

48811797721_2da40ee2fa_h.jpg

She's mostly for sailing so I've kept her simple.  No mesh head or body.  I'll eventually get all that but I want to keep her inventory small.  I've noticed region crossings are much smoother with her than with Amanda.  I think having an inventory of less than 4000 loads in the region a bit faster than an inventory of 140,000.

• Like 28

i havent posted in a while..so here we go.. its pretty plain and simple, but its cute 😛

cute03.JPG

• Like 27

1263291037_RaenKaneSept292019_2048.thumb.png.4f6f67f90b7cc7c7cc71e8a3ba3e2bc4.png

Nothing fancy today, just took this earlier hanging out with Riley's Uncle Kane.

• Like 23