Jump to content
Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Recommended Posts

Was checking out Red Earth by TONAL. Very dramatic sim... feels like you're visiting US National Parks like the Grand Canyon. ❤️

1577111_SaraRedRockCanyon.thumb.jpg.f59387a4b2e4595aac5e75a77619171f.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 29

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

me today :)

1550532730_SaraRRcloseup.thumb.jpg.82cc91f93be188f960b33d7a7b87fca0.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 26

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, HeathcliffMontague said:

I'm horrible at SL photography, and for some reason my pics turn up fairly low res ATM. But still getting my Aesthetic closer to where I want it.

Theoretically speaking, the "photography" aspect shouldn't matter at all as it's supposed to be about how your avatar looks right now. Though some use this thread as a means to showcase their photo-skillz (and nothing wrong with that, it's even fun) - I see that as just a little icing of the real treat: the subject of the pictures. And, if that's an Aesthetic avatar then it appears you've changed the head. If that is true that YAY! Good call! Kudos! Not-another-doppelg... okay, enough now. :D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Theoretically speaking, the "photography" aspect shouldn't matter at all as it's supposed to be about how your avatar looks right now. Though some use this thread as a means to showcase their photo-skillz (and nothing wrong with that, it's even fun) - I see that as just a little icing of the real treat: the subject of the pictures. And, if that's an Aesthetic avatar then it appears you've changed the head. If that is true that YAY! Good call! Kudos! Not-another-doppelg... okay, enough now. :D

Of course I've changed the head! First thing I did :) Although there are very good appliers out there for the default head now... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I'm wearing black for today.

20190911_003.thumb.jpg.1e811e9d62a1ac51489acc0548a5a881.jpg

I could rant but ... yall don't need to hear it.

 

I rarely comment on others' works, but I want to say beautiful. I am a lover of *basic simplicity*; "less is more" is a concept I am all-in on. I find this a gorgeous picture because the simplicity of it just feels like "breath of fresh air" - as in "light and airy". Since my rambling is turning to gibberish, I'll just stop now. And black has always been the new black and always will be. :D

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Was checking out Red Earth by TONAL. Very dramatic sim... feels like you're visiting US National Parks like the Grand Canyon. ❤️

1577111_SaraRedRockCanyon.thumb.jpg.f59387a4b2e4595aac5e75a77619171f.jpg

Absolute speechless but I most say one of your puppy is running away. I can stop her. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad  -- at least in the picture. Actually not sad. It's that pose and body language thing.

144828065_desertwinds.thumb.jpg.c69589b8e5d227ecf3786d65aa0a40c7.jpg

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

black has always been the new black and always will be.

Black is for mourning

 

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
cut the rant
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Black is for mourning

 

Perhaps, but this isn't the 1800s. I'm not old enough to link mourning with the wearing of black. ~cough, cough~

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HeathcliffMontague said:

I'm horrible at SL photography, and for some reason my pics turn up fairly low res ATM. But still getting my Aesthetic closer to where I want it.

1342637072_HeathZane.thumb.png.105062ce8fd7f2cdc510562d4840eb95.png

I think you did great at cropping the photo, and don't worry about how good or bad you might think you are.. the thread is for just pics of your avi and how it looks, and I think you've done a great job! If you enjoy taking photos in sl, then you will certainly grow skill-wise in time.. but you at least got the main concept down! congrats on a great avi and a cool pic :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...