Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

My avatar does look like she'd eat too much of Mentos or Winterfesh today, result - frost breath. Useful both during winter (blizzard during snowball fight is always a nice bonus) and during summer (free air conditioning). Or just decided that fire breath was too mainstream. ~

• Like 7
  • Haha 8

Eating In The Rain

Again, this is how my avatar looked yesterday. I think i am getting better at the photography thing. I absolutely love this look. xD

• Like 27

Playing with Windlight settings while dancing at the Mole Appreciation party at the Bellisseria Fairgrounds

Silhouette

• Like 27

Wow! You guys are seriously killing it! Beautiful photos in here.

Now that it looks like a hurricane out there will be sparing my part of Florida, I can focus less on finding bottled water and more on sl pictures!  I call this one "mom sweater". :)

I heart coffee.

• Like 26

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

Wow! You guys are seriously killing it! Beautiful photos in here.

Now that it looks like a hurricane out there will be sparing my part of Florida, I can focus less on finding bottled water and more on sl pictures!  I call this one "mom sweater". :)

I heart coffee.

Hope you do OK Eva! *Hugs*🙏

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

Pirate Party at Blue Water Cove...…….

We had a pirate party in Antiquity today too.  Here are some pics of me getting ready for it followed by one pic from the party. 

The Quality on the last pic isn't good because I have to turn down my graphics and turn up my draw for sailing.

Amanda on Ship 08312019.png

Amanda on Ship 08312019 2.png

Pirate Party.png

I"m not on either of the two ships in this pic.  I'd already been sunk.  This is the last pirate ship sinking the last navy ship.  The Navy won the previous round.  I only get the action shots when I've been sunk lol.

Edited by Amanda Dallin
  • Like 21

There is an 18th Century End of Summer Ball tomorrow.  I won't have time to get dressed tomorrow so I have been setting up my gown and such tonight.

Amanda Ball Gown 02.png

Amanda Ball Gown 03.png

Amanda Ball Gown 04.png

• Like 23