How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 36.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

Tomorrow is the last day for LEA6 so while I was planning on some vagabonding, I decided to recreate an old favorite photo from one of my most well-used spots.  New FLF top and Arcade backpack added to the fun, but goodbye's are hard. 

683951891_lastdays.thumb.jpg.5cb4ead1a024eccfea823437b78286b4.jpg

• Like 32

This is a simple summer-ey outfit I just made, I think it looks so cute. ♥️

On a cloudy day, with my spider leg 1971 Cadillac Eldorado in the background ♥️

Oh and as for the image quality- I'm using composite RCA video, so there's that!

image.thumb.png.05fe99575b61a5fc3fd6a3c54ba78204.png

All of you are beautiful by the way ♥️

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Okay. I got a new iMac with a Radeon 560. Firestorm w AA set to x2 (still had 32fps at mid-level settings and most graphics boxes checked). Looks like I need to up the AA setting...have to figure out how to tell the gnu to let FS control it...have to find that control panel (if anyone knows,  please tell).

Snapshot1_001.png

• Like 26
7 minutes ago, Rhiannon108 said:

Okay. I got a new iMac with a Radeon 560. Firestorm w AA set to x2 (still had 32fps at mid-level settings and most graphics boxes checked). Looks like I need to up the AA setting...have to figure out how to tell the gpu to let FS control it...have to find that control panel (if anyone knows,  please tell).

Snapshot1_001.png

So, changed AA to x8 in the viewer (still looking for gnu control panel) and restarted FS. Def looks improved. (And, didn't kill my fps.)

Snapshot1_002.png

Edited by Rhiannon108
misspelled word
  • Like 16