Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

dacyatwork01.thumb.jpg.4eef9834320a61a2fb258ac3b2203924.jpg

Dacy, the new trainee. Mobile Animesh NPC, 29 LI. Texture clothing, which looks OK for workout wear. As the trainee, she gets to try all the latest scripting.

dacyonbalancebeam01.thumb.jpg.d76e90e7048e8c588eaf19ddb70d0ac3.jpg

We're training Dacy to move around fast without getting in trouble. She moves at regular avatar speed, sometimes faster, not at old slow pathfinding zombie speed. So she wears workout clothes while zipping along that bridge. New pathfinding system of mine. SL pathfinding characters can't cross that bridge.

Her social skills are improving. If she's blocked by an avatar or another NPC, she stops and shows an impatient expression for a second or two while the path planner and maze solver work out an alternate route. If she approaches an avatar on purpose to say hello, she stands off about one and a half meters, as social distance. But when moving, she will pass close to avatars if necessary, trying not to bump them. If she bumps into an avatar, she apologizes. Once NPCs start moving fast, these social skills matter.

• Like 18

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

20190827_002.thumb.jpg.becd4aa0ed2e0d63fc022c946e5180f9.jpg

Cute shoes. right?

After 5 hours of sorting, trying on, taking off and even demoing ... I'm finally dressed for the day.  Still not the right outfit for the shoes tho.  :D

You need black leather Blueberry Tali pants, and I need those shoes.

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

You need black leather Blueberry Tali pants

I actually have those :)
I needed something to break up all that black.

And you have the shoes, too. ;)

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, karynmaria said:

What hair is that if you don't mind me asking.

Sorry to answer for someone else but I think that's from Doux, called: Vel.

vel.thumb.png.8113335561e3e5840cea1e52820d18a9.png

For the longest time I wasn't a fan of Doux, but this one I love!

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Kotelle said:

20190809_120.png

^^ Stunning colors and photo! ❤️ Personally, I love that slightly overbright facial look. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

^^ Stunning colors and photo! ❤️ Personally, I love that slightly overbright facial look. :)

thanks, me too! Actually it looked quite flat without this effect, so even if it's not very natural, I like it anyway :)

• Like 3

17 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

894624467_RaeRiley28Aug2019_2_v2.thumb.png.e8293f254eede23bed70d03c55b5bea8.png

Riley and I tonight, and day #2 of playing with Phototools and practicing the advice of @Orwar and the tutorial by @Skell Dagger (slowing animation is an absolute gem!) 

I should have turned off shadows in retrospect but the end result is still better than the previous portraits I've done of us IMHO. Multi-focal point doesn't seem to suit DoF (especially for a nooblet such as myself) but I'll definitely attempt what @Chic Aeon suggested with a simpler subject. And with a subject that doesn't move around so much! You thought human toddlers couldn't sit still, try waiting for an animesh child to stop rolling her eyes upwards and leaning forward... And while I know I'm late to the party, OMG Backdrop City! Of course I came across it AFTER spending 3k lindens on backdrops... typical. Never mind. Love that too!

Thanks all! 😁 👍 

^^ Totally adorable! ❤️👍+

One thing I really like, is that your avi is so well-done. You're not just a pretty girl (*I* can do pretty), but you're a mom; a credible mom at that. You have the curves and look of a true young mother: naturally every bit as attractive as said young girl, but a true mother nonetheless. :) Just looking at the two of you, makes me want to hug you both! 🤗🤗

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

^^ Totally adorable! ❤️👍+

One thing I really like, is that your avi is so well-done. You're not just a pretty girl (*I* can do pretty), but you're a mom; a credible mom at that. You have the curves and look of a true young mother: naturally every bit as attractive as said young girl, but a true mother nonetheless. :) Just looking at the two of you, makes me want to hug you both! 🤗🤗

Awww thank you, Kira! ❤️ That was what I was aiming for. I'm glad it seems to work (and not just to my obviously biased eyes). There's a lot of pretty (and overtly sexual) in SL. I like being the more "normal" crowd, though not completely flawless, I can log offline to see that. ;) I'll take the hugs! Thanks again! ❤️😊🤗

• Like 2

9 hours ago, karynmaria said:

What hair is that if you don't mind me asking.

Hi Karyn , the hair is called Vel and it is from Doux :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I guess I shouldn't of had that catnip cookie :( but they like so good!! :D :P 

should i or not_001.png

• Like 16
  • Haha 2

Belinda got this outfit from LeCastle first, but thought it would also suit me...……….Well, I guess it does, but I've added some panties...…….. hahaha!

Oh and yes I noticed my hair is clipping my arm a little...…….

SL03.png

• Like 20

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, DaisyJohnnson said:

Belinda got this outfit from LeCastle first

Oh ho!  I see.
I received this as a gift this morning too. 

7474a551f236ac24c6fb68517d4db435.jpg

[ETA]
And thank you very much.  I'm sure Clover will enjoy it ;)

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
fix gyazo link
  • Like 20

The pirate estate I hangout on is having a photo contest.  Here are a couple I'm entering.  I really like the first one.

Barbados 1700.png

Nassau 1700.png

• Like 25