Jump to content
Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Recommended Posts

Managed today escape evil RL for bit. So i went wander and found nice beach.

/sry. pic is raw, not edited bc RL caught me again/

SLw_07_2019__127.png

  • Like 28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So my hubby and I went and bought new land ,  because we needed more space for our growing family 👶🏻 . Across the street is a pier that is part of our land and I just loved how we looked in this shot.

Waterview.png

  • Like 29

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pinkpatrol said:

how do your avatar look today

 

Lazy and wearing a cat pajamas. So basically perfect mood and perfect clothes. 

 

Lazy bones.png

Tireeed.png

Only a "like" button and not a "love" button. :/

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rhiannon108 said:

Only a "like" button and not a "love" button. :/

( ^◡^)っ ♡

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kiramanell said:

 

You should start an art gallery with your stuff. :) Wonderful photo! ❤️

She probably won't tell you this herself, but she has an awesome Flickr gallery. I leave it to her to give you a link or not. ;)

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Caerolle Llewellyn said:

She probably won't tell you this herself, but she has an awesome Flickr gallery. I leave it to her to give you a link or not. ;)

 

This doesn't surprise me at all. 🥰 Even from the stuff she's posted in this thread alone, it's clear she's highly artistic.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Vihmakass said:

Managed today escape evil RL for bit. So i went wander and found nice beach.

/sry. pic is raw, not edited bc RL caught me again/

SLw_07_2019__127.png

 

Damn, grrl! Wish my edited pictures looked as gorgeous as your raw ones! 🤩

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, momomoonusagi said:

Mura_021_420.jpg

This is soooooooo lovely. And not just lovely, but awesomely lit and composed.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Caerolle Llewellyn said:

She probably won't tell you this herself, but she has an awesome Flickr gallery. I leave it to her to give you a link or not. ;)

 

1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

 

This doesn't surprise me at all. 🥰 Even from the stuff she's posted in this thread alone, it's clear she's highly artistic.

Ladies, please. I'm blushing.

Which is a real problem, because clearing the tattoo layer on a Genus head is by no means always easily accomplished.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This is soooooooo lovely. And not just lovely, but awesomely lit and composed.

Thanks!

It was actually...kinda a mistake. n.n;

I was like: I'm literally just going to take a picture of how my avi looks today, dang it!

So, I threw down one spotlight because the windlight was a bit dark, added my umbrella and turned off one of its features that actually glitched...(which is the white line thingies dropping from it) and snapped a few pictures and just selected the one that...didn't...seem dumb because of my AO...AND WA-LA!

 

But yeah, thanks!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, momomoonusagi said:

Thanks!

It was actually...kinda a mistake. n.n;

I was like: I'm literally just going to take a picture of how my avi looks today, dang it!

So, I threw down one spotlight because the windlight was a bit dark, added my umbrella and turned off one of its features that actually glitched...(which is the white line thingies dropping from it) and snapped a few pictures and just selected the one that...didn't...seem dumb because of my AO...AND WA-LA!

 

But yeah, thanks!

Ssssshhh.

No, this was  carefully planned and plotted out. It took WEEKS to plan. And at last it all came together, just as you had envisioned it!

However it happened, it's gorgeous!

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Ssssshhh.

No, this was  carefully planned and plotted out. It took WEEKS to plan. And at last it all came together, just as you had envisioned it!

However it happened, it's gorgeous!

Someone I work with often comments on something I tell him about my work with, "It is better to be lucky than good." I always wonder quite what he is saying about my work, and am afraid to ask, lol. ;)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

Love this 

 

28 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

 

Stunning! ❤️

Thanks so much, girls. I'm glad you liked it. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't been all that active in SL for a while, so only a few tweaks as of late.  Spending a bit of time casually socializing at beach regions.

 

062119_002.png

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...