Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

35 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If you recreate your Flickr account, Go to your Account Settings, Privacy & Permissions.  There you can set it so that only Flickr members can comment on pictures - and then block anyone negative.  

Ty I did not know that so I deleted my account have a new one now so back to forums hugs

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

So I made a subtle change to my  shape,  the new version is on the right.

A minor adjustment to my shape

• Like 21

4 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

You'll have to imagine the Jaws theme... hummed through a snorkel.

Ever tried speaking through a snorkel? Or screaming? I did the latter, when 9 year old me came face to face (like, inches) with a moray eel.

MG_2960.jpg

I also almost got poked by by a snail I found on the beach and brought to my dad - it was one of the only two creatures on the chart on the beach with 3 skulls next to it.

• Like 12

Playing w the face light included w the Catwa head...but think I need to learn more about tweaking it...

Snapshot5_051.png

Snapshot5_052.png

• Like 25

Just now, Orwar said:

Ever tried speaking through a snorkel? Or screaming? I did the latter, when 9 year old me came face to face (like, inches) with a moray eel.

MG_2960.jpg

I also almost got poked by by a snail I found on the beach and brought to my dad - it was one of the only two creatures on the chart on the beach with 3 skulls next to it.

I got stung by a jellyfish last time I was swimming in the ocean. Felt like getting stung by a dozen wasps at the same time. Don't recommend it.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, kiramanell said:

^^ I'm really digging this great shot! ❤️

Awww thank you, I just have fun dabbling! :) <3 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Talligurl said:

So I made a subtle change to my  shape,  the new version is on the right.

A minor adjustment to my shape

It's hard to say exactly why but the new shape does seem to look better.   Subtle changes can make a big difference.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Amanda Dallin said:

It's hard to say exactly why but the new shape does seem to look better.   Subtle changes can make a big difference.

My legs are slightly less unhumanly long

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 2

I was looking up some of the creators I've not heard of mentioned In the popular skins? thread.  Onwar mentioned Cureless[+] where I spotted an outfit I thought could make the base for a navy uniform.  It's not exactly historically realistic but I like it.

Amanda fancy uniform 08032019 01.png

Amanda fancy uniform 08032019 02.png

• Like 23

4 hours ago, stiletto34 said:

Indulge 2017 AM DB11 FrostONE.jpg

This is such an awesome picture! Love everything about it

(and I reeeealy need to know the details of your outfit!)

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

(and I reeeealy need to know the details of your outfit!)

and while you are at it you might share the details of your car.

but who needs a car when you have a wading pool?

Untitled

• Like 21

Posted (edited)

Saturday morning: I've made an attempt to wake up after a whole week of work and do something productive; Clean up the house, make a laundry, actually cook something instead of asking microwave for a favour. Almost succeeded, but got grabbed and pulled back by the invisible forces of universe... that's what I think! At least, left the bed. Send coffee, please. In a barrel.

sat1.thumb.jpg.1c562d81b531b423a1ba89ba035a0ad3.jpg

Sunday morning: I've decided to practice some Tai Chi at Japan Tempura Island, but by congenital clumsiness transformed that into a "Flop of the Dragon". At least I didn't land in the water. Currently I'm healing my dignity by sitting at the side in deep shadows and drinking a glass of juice.

721882773_sportstaichijapantempurafalling.thumb.jpg.e2442372ff786746cded7bbe9bf49282.jpg

Edited by panterapolnocy
  • Like 23

How does my avatar look today? Overwhelmed. Or at least that's the emotion I'm projecting onto her perpetually smiling face. I have to decorate my new home and it is daunting. 

Ugh.png

• Like 24