Jump to content
Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, kiramanell said:

 

I'm really loving that scene! ❤️ With you in it, of course, LOL, but everything else fits so well too. Your typical impressionist painter would have been proud of such a lovely tableau. :)

Thanks. :)   That's my little gazebo I got from Fifty Linden Friday a few weeks ago, then furnished it with stuff I already had.  I've always enjoyed impressionist paintings. I may need to do a pic like that now. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Catrie said:

Thanks. :)   That's my little gazebo I got from Fifty Linden Friday a few weeks ago, then furnished it with stuff I already had.  I've always enjoyed impressionist paintings. I may need to do a pic like that now. 

 

Hehe, I was going to praise your gazebo too; but then I suddenly thought "Uh-oh, what if she's tells me again, thanks, but it's not my gazebo."? LOL, like when I stuck my foot in my mouth, complimenting you on 'your' beach kitchen! :) So, really glad it's yours, as it absolutely lovely. ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kiramanell said:

 

Hehe, I was going to praise your gazebo too; but then I suddenly thought "Uh-oh, what if she's tells me again, thanks, but it's not my gazebo."? LOL, like when I stuck my foot in my mouth, complimenting you on 'your' beach kitchen! :) So, really glad it's yours, as it absolutely lovely. ❤️

If you see a background or something you like, in one of my pics, don't be afraid to ask. I will gladly tell you where to go find it.  Anything to help a fellow photographer.  :) ... or shopper. lol 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol sorry 3 is too many right ! 

this mesh avi of altamura was free , i edit the shape a bit 

after so many years in sl ,i try to find the right mesh avi for me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kiramanell said:

I told y'all, my avi kinda looks primitive, compared to what people posted here. So, if you ever catch me on a major shopping spree, in the near future, you'll know why. 😛 Oh, and I suck at making great poses, LOL. But, for completeness' sake, let me quickly show you a demur pose of mine:

 

kira_9.thumb.jpg.43c0916bee1e594bd647b0e974f97dce.jpg

It's Chloe from Life is Strange!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, VictoriaGrwd said:

It's Chloe from Life is Strange!

 

It is! Good catch. 👍 I once got it, cuz I so identified with her, playing the game. And then I just kept wearing her. And now it feels so natural. But the avi is a bit old, can't do BENTO (or any other AO for that matter). And after having been here in this thread, it's clear I need something new and shiny.

P.S. I have a perfect Maxine Caulfield too. :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kiramanell said:

 

You avi is very beautiful! ❤️

I'm also really loving the excellent color-matching on this composition. There's so much talent in this thread!

Thanks so much ♥ Yes, this thread has amazing people and we love when we have newcomers!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<333 I love to see the pictures in this topic, it inspires me to go back to my pc and try to edit something. I'm not really used to lol but my friend is teaching me how to improve my editing :3 so I decided to tried something more like fantasy?? idk.... XD the best part of this photo is that my face is not showing ahahahhaa I think my eyes were on my friend's avatar xD oh well... still that's my back ❤️ 

Please, don't leave me

 

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marja Geesink said:

lol sorry 3 is too many right ! 

this mesh avi of altamura was free , i edit the shape a bit 

after so many years in sl ,i try to find the right mesh avi for me 

 

I know the feeling. :) I have quite a bit of avi's actually, all mesh; but old; why, not old-old, LOL, but old mesh. 😛 (from like 2 years ago, or so) It's only after having visited this thread (and at Bellisseria), that I realize how far behind I've fallen. The stuff I have looks cartoonish, almost, compared to what I've seen here. Must Go Shop.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

 

I know the feeling. :) I have quite a bit of avi's actually, all mesh; but old; why, not old-old, LOL, but old mesh. 😛 (from like 2 years ago, or so) It's only after having visited this thread (and at Bellisseria), that I realize how far behind I've fallen. The stuff I have looks cartoonish, almost, compared to what I've seen here. Must Go Shop.

Advice is always available on the forums! Without it I would have struggled......

:)

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BelindaN said:

Advice is always available on the forums! Without it I would have struggled......

:)

 

 

Thx. @PrudenceAnton was already extremely kind, earlier, compiling a list for me of stuff I need. :) Just now bought a Lara Maitreya body and a Catwa head already, on what looks like will turn out to be a massive spending spree. 🤤 When I'm done, nobody will recognize me any more....and I will have moved to the poor house. 🥰

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Just now bought a Lara Maitreya body and a Catwa head already, on what looks like will turn out to be a massive spending spree.

Do you have a skin picked out?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Do you have a skin picked out?

 

 

Not yet. :) Working on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

 

Thx. @PrudenceAnton was already extremely kind, earlier, compiling a list for me of stuff I need. :) Just now bought a Lara Maitreya body and a Catwa head already, on what looks like will turn out to be a massive spending spree. 🤤 When I'm done, nobody will recognize me any more....and I will have moved to the poor house. 🥰

It can get out of control. I have the Lara and Catwa combo and am happy with them as there are soooo many good sources of quality skins that work with them. Get Omega System appliers for both. Check out L'etre, Pumec, Pink Fuel, and Deetalez. Demo, demo, demo! (Sometimes skins look great in the ad and meh on.) Good luck!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rhiannon108 said:

Get Omega System appliers for both.

Omega skins usually don't fit Maitreya's toes very well :(

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mirror images of yourself can be done without an alt, and without a fancy prop with all the objects mirrored. First you take a picture of yourself from "within" the mirror. Imagine the mirror is actually a window, and then take a picture through that window. Then crop that picture to the exact size of the mirror, reverse it, upload the picture as a texture, add it to the surface of the mirror. Then take another picture of you, standing in front of your "reflection"

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...