How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 37k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Talli... awesome 👏🏻 love this pose and your hair... credit?

The hair is  Rezology  Body  Unknown, The  pose  is  called  shy-ground-sit1, not  really  sure how I got it . It is transfer though so I sent you one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A while ago an older SL friend pointed me at a flickr group called "Second Life (Mouselook) - What it's like to be me"

Oh well, in the end I had to do it...….. what to wear took longer than taking the picture...……..Pfffft!

The group tends to be mostly adult stuff, which isn't my thing, but there are a few fully clothed mouselooks……… 👀

SL05.png

• Like 20

So, it's my 5 year Rez Day.  I wanted to do something with a big, grandiose gown, but I couldn't find one that I just HAD to have. 😛  I was browsing in Moon Amore, as they have a couple of dresses like that, and came across this one with a bird cage in it.  I decided I'd rather do a sort of Steampunk Lolita thing instead. 

A Little Birdie Told Me...

• Like 24
1 hour ago, Catrie said:

So, it's my 5 year Rez Day.  I wanted to do something with a big, grandiose gown, but I couldn't find one that I just HAD to have. 😛  I was browsing in Moon Amore, as they have a couple of dresses like that, and came across this one with a bird cage in it.  I decided I'd rather do a sort of Steampunk Lolita thing instead. 

A Little Birdie Told Me...

Happy Rez day!

• Like 10