Jump to content
Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Recommended Posts

This picture comes from the FOCUS Photography Class. I was surprised. I was expecting another "click this then this then.." It was about seeing composition and the mental side of photography. Interesting class. They are regularly scheduled classes.

48331709836_cb9051db4a_b.jpg

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rhiannon108 said:

Lucky stranger!

he eventually got a lot luckier than this,  and I got a new  painting out of the meeting.

my latest  ainting

 

  • Like 16
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaisyJohnnson said:

Belinda got me the WW outfit today. She told me I would make a better WW than her because I don't need a change of hair! I think that headband just needs a slight tweak...…..

SL40 (2).png

Nice. I love that hair...is it Wasabi Pills?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Rhiannon108 said:

Nice. I love that hair...is it Wasabi Pills?

DeLa Fiona!! :)

 

  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was playing music videos on You tube,Ii left the room a while and  came back in just in time  to  catch a glimpse of one  I was not familiar with, so I have no  clue who the artist or song was,   but what i did see inspired  me to  do this.

Untitled

 

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, thats me today ( and probably tomorrow :P )

I am not as bitchy as I look I promise! :P:P

 

441071788_.png.1683dfee0e3c231b721ddc46e52f8e7d.png

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I was playing music videos on You tube,Ii left the room a while and  came back in just in time  to  catch a glimpse of one  I was not familiar with, so I have no  clue who the artist or song was,   but what i did see inspired  me to  do this.

Untitled

 

Wow, Tali! I love this!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not how I look today, but I've been having fun with this AI Portraits tool online that a friend of mine linked to on FB. If you try it out, be warned that - because of the thousands of portraits that are in the database - your image will very likely come out white and European. Try several images, as some seem to work better than others. This one's my favourite out of all the ones I tried:

21bd7d42523b72a20e43801f9ba3ca8c.png

  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Not how I look today, but I've been having fun with this AI Portraits tool online that a friend of mine linked to on FB. If you try it out, be warned that - because of the thousands of portraits that are in the database - your image will very likely come out white and European. Try several images, as some seem to work better than others. This one's my favourite out of all the ones I tried:

21bd7d42523b72a20e43801f9ba3ca8c.png

I get that this isn't the point of the app, but for what it's worth I vastly prefer your original image.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I get that this isn't the point of the app, but for what it's worth I vastly prefer your original image.

Thank you. I do, too, but it's been fun trying different images to see what works well.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“There is a darkness in you. In all of us, probably. Beasts we keep chained. Ordinary men have to keep the chains strong, for if we let the beast loose then society will turn upon us with fiery vengeance. Kings though...well, who is there to turn upon them? So the chains are made of straw. It is the curse of kings, Helikaon, that they can become monsters. And they invariably do.” - David Gemmell, Shield of Thunder -

cdc025 king.png

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2019 at 1:18 PM, TatianaNikolay said:

And because I couldn't wait to share...he proposed last night and I said yes :)

I Said Yes.png

Pretty adorable pics of the whole thing on Flickr, Tati! Congratulations!!

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Pretty adorable pics of the whole thing on Flickr, Tati! Congratulations!!

Thank you! Got tp'd in to rose petals on the ground, pics from all of our dates all over the place, and him in heart of rose petals and candles...proposing. He picked out the poses for our engagement pics lol.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, TatianaNikolay said:

Thank you! Got tp'd in to rose petals on the ground, pics from all of our dates all over the place, and him in heart of rose petals and candles...proposing. He picked out the poses for our engagement pics lol.

   That sounds great and all, but when do we get cake? Just kidding - congrats again!

  • Like 4
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TatianaNikolay said:

Thank you! Got tp'd in to rose petals on the ground, pics from all of our dates all over the place, and him in heart of rose petals and candles...proposing. He picked out the poses for our engagement pics lol.

Oh, that's just lovely!

You're very lucky! I've never been partnered or proposed to, but, many years ago, a male friend came to me for help because he wanted to propose to his gf (who also happened to be one of my best friends). He wanted it to be very "special," but was completely clueless. So I had to take him in hand: I helped him shop for an engagement ring, scouted out romantic places to propose, found poses for him to use while doing it, and basically pretty much scripted the entire thing for him. Fortunately, he followed my direction, and all went well -- in fact, as it happens, I also ended up presiding over their wedding. Most involved deeply romantic thing I've ever experienced -- and I wasn't even one of the principals.

That you've found a guy who can do this without help is a really, really great thing!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...