Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

3 hours ago, SunnySunnyson said:

Maybe I shouldn't go for a bike ride since it looks like there might be a storm?

Snapshot1_002.png

Actually looks kinda like the upside down. Eek!

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
On 7/18/2019 at 1:31 PM, KaiaWang said:

I belive in the power of smiles - if we all give Putin our smiles, maybe he'll be a nice guy some day?

FaceApp_1563480783546.thumb.jpg.528ddd8f27d78debc5e4a7704af9d6f8.jpg

Agree...

18 hours ago, Vihmakass said:

Finally got time to play with Face app.

Smile Like You Mean It.png

Vihmakass smile is just beautiful!

14 hours ago, Orwar said:

Summary Execution

Now then, let's see if we can't find a quick and easy way to bring this argument to a conclusion.

Love this shot Orwar!

9 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

A small forgotten town in the desert.

1091125886_quietdesperation.thumb.jpg.d8695b6394275cc4f1fe839f97f144ca.jpg

Great newer look! I really like it on you. Is it new hair???? Did you lose weight?  

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

Great newer look! I really like it on you. Is it new hair???? Did you lose weight?  

LOL.  No, all old stuff, same 5 percent fat :D.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Orwar said:

I'd suspect/hope that there's some sort of leg or animation overrider-overrider that either locks your legs in place or just make them move very slightly when your avatar is moving - if anyone know of a good one, I'd be very interested to know!

There are plenty of walks, turns & poses specially made to not interfere with long dresses/gowns at the posemakers that specialize in model poses as opposed to photo poses, like walks with limited leg movements, arms bit more out from body to not interfere with hips/wide dresses etc... Not at home at the moment, so cannot check up on brands, but i know one of them is called something like posesion, the best one I cannot remember the name of... I have a lot of those sitting around from my brief stint as a runway model, will check names, send you LM’s when I return from vacation :) 

Edit: Quick check on MP - PosESion seems to only have static model poses, although with many designed not to interfere with dresses/gowns. It’s the other brands I cannot remember that have the good walks...

Edited by Angelina String
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Angelina String said:

It’s the other brands I cannot remember that have the good walks...

IsoMotion: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jaffee/38/220/1259 was the one of the other brands I was thinking about (just remembered that I can view my inventory in MetaChat on  my mobile)

They have some of their walks in short, shorter and shortest versions for limited leg movements...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

At  a beach dancing with a random stranger.

Untitled

Lucky stranger!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Belinda got me the WW outfit today. She told me I would make a better WW than her because I don't need a change of hair! I think that headband just needs a slight tweak...…..

SL40 (2).png

• Like 21