How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

here bae is while I think about homes and lands .. very casual boring kind of look, but i like it.. and i learnt today how to play with the firestorm windlighting effects 😛 ..foggy look here

THINKING.JPG

• Like 22

Good vs Evil. The outfit of witch is the old one of mine and repurposed over the years, usually for Halloween... I was going to originally go out all scary like this today, but then I've thought that it's not nice to express my current state of mind and mood (as I was returning from dental visit) with glowing red eyes and mad laughter. So, I've listened to relaxation music for around half an hour and decided to tailor myself a cute, pastel-coloured dress. Ribbon in hair is a bonus.

slforum.jpg

• Like 23
19 hours ago, Zeynepsen said:

Still finding my way around SL. Is it good enough to be posted here

Snapshot_018hb.jpg

Happily, there is no such thing as "good enough to post here": we just love seeing people's avatars and pictures!

But if there were "standards" you had to meet, you've met them: this is a lovely pic, and your avatar is beautiful!

Post more!

• Like 10
6 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'd kind of love to know what's going on here -- or maybe, what usually goes on here? This is a sacred place?

I'm dancing around my bonfire...that's a common thing here. I think it's sacred....it's my sl home.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'd kind of love to know what's going on here -- or maybe, what usually goes on here? This is a sacred place?

I thought I responded to this and now I don't see my response. What's going on? It's me dancing which is a frequent occurrence at my house and I do think it's sacred!

• Like 1