Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

2 hours ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

Remember.. Im giving away this skyboy..32x32 or 22x22.. all for my darlings

Belly dancer included..? 😃

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Biker.thumb.png.ccb172b1f9b42a7188cd653c11e37206.png

Trying out some bikes. Liking this one a lot!

• Like 23

1 hour ago, Celina Lavecchia said:

Thats me. Right yet i see no reason to change anything 😃

SpringIsComing2.png

Gorgeous pic, Celina.

You're right. Don't change a thing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

I'm never one to turn away a sweet and generous offer! I'll message you in-world, Walelu.

It looks gorgeous . . . as do the photos you've taken in it!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

ooh I would love that skybox, please put me down for one as well!

• Like 1

Not trying to be off-topic, but can anyone tell me how to have more control of my eyes when I take photos? And what is the best setting for photo's? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AidySL said:

Not trying to be off-topic, but can anyone tell me how to have more control of my eyes when I take photos? And what is the best setting for photo's? 

As far as eyes go, static poses are best, but I usually just let my AO do it's thing and take a few at a time until i "catch" the right pose. For settings, I use the windlight presets in Firestorm that others created specifically for photos. Also, I enable anti-aliasing and the advanced lighting model in photo tools. I just have to remember to change them back when i'm done because my computer will crash if I don't. Hope that helps. I'm still learning myself. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Mahala Roviana said:

As far as eyes go, static poses are best, but I usually just let my AO do it's thing and take a few at a time until i "catch" the right pose. For settings, I use the windlight presets in Firestorm that others created specifically for photos. Also, I enable anti-aliasing and the advanced lighting model in photo tools. I just have to remember to change them back when i'm done because my computer will crash if I don't. Hope that helps. I'm still learning myself. 

I do pretty much the same. I don't usually go for very high quality resolution either, and then after setting windlight, and shadows, I keep refreshing until I get what I like, and send it to my e-mail. There I can pick the best few. A lot never get here or flickr. Only maybe one in ten of those which get as far as e-mail.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Mahala Roviana said:

Thank you, so I hope you don't mind me asking this. If I let my AO do it's thing, the eyes look at me as if my ava is really high from drugs. So when I sit on some pose, I always do the AO on off. And if i am not mistaking Windlights are some settings, but I still don't know which ones, ore were to find them.  Enable anti-aliasing, I wanted to ask also, but that's in Phototools, so I must be able to find it. 

My laptop crashes a lot, so that part I know. So easy :-)

Thank you so much. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

Ooooooo! I'd like one too. Please? and Thank You :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

I do pretty much the same. I don't usually go for very high quality resolution either, and then after setting windlight, and shadows, I keep refreshing until I get what I like, and send it to my e-mail. There I can pick the best few. A lot never get here or flickr. Only maybe one in ten of those which get as far as e-mail.

Can I ask, if I want pictures like VictoriaGrwd, I need more resolution?   And before I keep asking questions, did anyone post a blog or topic on the forum how to make the best photos? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AidySL said:

Can I ask, if I want pictures like VictoriaGrwd, I need more resolution?   And before I keep asking questions, did anyone post a blog or topic on the forum how to make the best photos? 

@Skell Dagger did one for his blog.  that helped me out when I first started seriously taking pics.  http://www.virtualbloke.com/archives/2954

• Thanks 1

Just now, Catrie said:

@Skell Dagger did one for his blog.  that helped me out when I first started seriously taking pics.  http://www.virtualbloke.com/archives/2954

Thank you, and thank you Skell. I was really trying to look for something like this. See you all in a few days. ( but if my pictures don't look like the awesome ones you all post, it will be a few months.)