Jump to content

How does your avatar look today ?


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

Remember.. Im giving away this skyboy..32x32 or 22x22.. all for my darlings

   Belly dancer included..? 😃

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 37k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

Remember.. Im giving away this skyboy..32x32 or 22x22.. all for my darlings

 

I'm never one to turn away a sweet and generous offer! I'll message you in-world, Walelu.

It looks gorgeous . . . as do the photos you've taken in it!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AidySL said:

Not trying to be off-topic, but can anyone tell me how to have more control of my eyes when I take photos? And what is the best setting for photo's? 

As far as eyes go, static poses are best, but I usually just let my AO do it's thing and take a few at a time until i "catch" the right pose. For settings, I use the windlight presets in Firestorm that others created specifically for photos. Also, I enable anti-aliasing and the advanced lighting model in photo tools. I just have to remember to change them back when i'm done because my computer will crash if I don't. Hope that helps. I'm still learning myself. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Mahala Roviana said:

As far as eyes go, static poses are best, but I usually just let my AO do it's thing and take a few at a time until i "catch" the right pose. For settings, I use the windlight presets in Firestorm that others created specifically for photos. Also, I enable anti-aliasing and the advanced lighting model in photo tools. I just have to remember to change them back when i'm done because my computer will crash if I don't. Hope that helps. I'm still learning myself. 

I do pretty much the same. I don't usually go for very high quality resolution either, and then after setting windlight, and shadows, I keep refreshing until I get what I like, and send it to my e-mail. There I can pick the best few. A lot never get here or flickr. Only maybe one in ten of those which get as far as e-mail.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Mahala Roviana said:

As far as eyes go, static poses are best, but I usually just let my AO do it's thing and take a few at a time until i "catch" the right pose. For settings, I use the windlight presets in Firestorm that others created specifically for photos. Also, I enable anti-aliasing and the advanced lighting model in photo tools. I just have to remember to change them back when i'm done because my computer will crash if I don't. Hope that helps. I'm still learning myself. 

Thank you, so I hope you don't mind me asking this. If I let my AO do it's thing, the eyes look at me as if my ava is really high from drugs. So when I sit on some pose, I always do the AO on off. And if i am not mistaking Windlights are some settings, but I still don't know which ones, ore were to find them.  Enable anti-aliasing, I wanted to ask also, but that's in Phototools, so I must be able to find it. 

My laptop crashes a lot, so that part I know. So easy :-)

Thank you so much. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

I do pretty much the same. I don't usually go for very high quality resolution either, and then after setting windlight, and shadows, I keep refreshing until I get what I like, and send it to my e-mail. There I can pick the best few. A lot never get here or flickr. Only maybe one in ten of those which get as far as e-mail.

Can I ask, if I want pictures like VictoriaGrwd, I need more resolution?   And before I keep asking questions, did anyone post a blog or topic on the forum how to make the best photos? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AidySL said:

Can I ask, if I want pictures like VictoriaGrwd, I need more resolution?   And before I keep asking questions, did anyone post a blog or topic on the forum how to make the best photos? 

@Skell Dagger did one for his blog.  that helped me out when I first started seriously taking pics.  http://www.virtualbloke.com/archives/2954

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Catrie said:

@Skell Dagger did one for his blog.  that helped me out when I first started seriously taking pics.  http://www.virtualbloke.com/archives/2954

Thank you, and thank you Skell. I was really trying to look for something like this. See you all in a few days. ( but if my pictures don't look like the awesome ones you all post, it will be a few months.) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AidySL said:

Thank you, and thank you Skell. I was really trying to look for something like this. See you all in a few days. ( but if my pictures don't look like the awesome ones you all post, it will be a few months.) 

just keep taking pics often. don't be afraid to chat with others and ask for help.  I'm nowhere near the level of a lot of the others, but I'm always testing new stuff to do. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...