How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Just having one of those days, where I feel meh so jeans and hoodie day; plus B&W just fit my melancholy mood.  I go back to my corner now; sorry I haven't posted for few days; just been not feeling like myself but I gonna soldier on and feel like myself eventually.

meh_001.png

Edited by MrsSeren
  • Like 17
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

Love this! Where was it taken if you don't mind me asking? 

It is at Mother Road, if  you join the group you get rez rights,  the cows are not part of the sim but rather my own that i rezzed for the picture.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Behind shaking fingers they're whispering your name...

I mentioned a few pages back that I would be editing Skell's persona of the Gentleman Bastard because I'd forgotten that his previous two iterations featured a patch over his right eye. So I finally got around to giving him a blinded right eye, plus claws. Because, well... claws.

48116012692_6690faafa6_h.jpg

48115917511_ce7cf148c4_h.jpg

Stunning! THIS is why we need a "love" button... Wait that came out so, so wrong 🤣

But seriously, very artistic. Great pose, great colours, great lighting. More please!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Talligurl said:

It is at Mother Road, if  you join the group you get rez rights,  the cows are not part of the sim but rather my own that i rezzed for the picture.

Thank you! They looked like they belong there! Great pic again. Very atmospheric! 😁

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Careful! This isn't GD, Lindal.

Do you want to know what we do to people who make bad puns over in this neck of the woods?

It isn't pretty.

ORWAR!!

You can do your wurst.  In fact, it sort of looks like Orwar already did.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/21/2019 at 1:52 PM, Catrie said:

I was sick when the Powder Pack Genus box came out, so I didn't get to play with it till today.  the skin and all the cosmetics and stuff are from the box. just a quick pic. 1f20e9558c0fb6ddada9ef9dba97e348.png

I really love the way this picture pops from the rest of the feed! I like it! What head is this?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Do you want to know what we do to people who make bad puns over in this neck of the woods?

It isn't pretty.

ORWAR!!

... Yeeeah. You whimpering in a corner was terribly harsh. Wiggles eyebrows.

42 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

I really love the way this picture pops from the rest of the feed! I like it! What head is this?

Errrrrrr....Genus??????

Big question.....is the Powder Pack worth buying??

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Behind shaking fingers they're whispering your name...

I mentioned a few pages back that I would be editing Skell's persona of the Gentleman Bastard because I'd forgotten that his previous two iterations featured a patch over his right eye. So I finally got around to giving him a blinded right eye, plus claws. Because, well... claws.

48116012692_6690faafa6_h.jpg

48115917511_ce7cf148c4_h.jpg

Skell, you could poke your eye out with those claws........😛

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

Big question.....is the Powder Pack worth buying??

I got a lot of good stuff out of this box.  The skin, eyebrows, eyes, lipstick and eyeshadow all come from this month's Powder Pack box.  I've bought the Lelutka packs before, and got a lot of use from them.  I have a TON of Lelutka makeup, but slowly building up my Genus makeup collection.  If you want, I can try to see if I can make a video of what was in the box this month.  I'm not very good at making videos, but I could at least try. 😛

• Thanks 3

On 6/22/2019 at 3:44 PM, goonka92 said:

1 month old today finally 🙃

#aviprogress

20190623_004056.thumb.jpg.345e1bb5e343db75db58784dc01cca48.jpg

There are not any mirrors in SL. There is 'still water' where you can see yourself. So, check for those gray hairs...

You look much better than I did at 30-days old.

• Like 4