How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

You have much to answer for, Catrie.

In fact, my inventory will be filing an AR with LL against you.

Bring it. lol  I can always stop sharing the sale note cards with you. 😁

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Mahala Roviana said:

Now I'm wondering if they'd look cool on my beach lol.

You should get them and see. lol   I can send you the Saturday Sale notecard, if you want

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mahala Roviana said:

Now I'm wondering if they'd look cool on my beach lol.

I actually seriously have NO idea why I bought them. I guess in case I decide that I want to do a bucolic farm scene???? Maybe because they are kind of cute, in a "OMG DON'T EAT THAT!" sort of way?

But, actually, the pack is a pretty good deal, with animated and static cattle in a variety of different poses. You can resize them, and, for the static ones, choose the animation frame that is captured in pose.

I say Go for it!

If only so I don't feel like I'm the only one who decided that she should invest in cattle . . .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Panteleeva said:

how about summer makeover?)

Looks great! Although at first glance I thought the backdrop was a snowy lawn ... And now I miss winter.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I actually seriously have NO idea why I bought them.

For the same reason I call myself an animal lover, perhaps? 😈

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Orwar said:

For the same reason I call myself an animal lover, perhaps? 😈

It's going to be a HOBBY FARM, Orwar. HOBBY! With cute animal PETS. That are LOVED and CHERISHED and definitely NOT BUTCHERED.

Just so we're clear, should you choose to drop by for a visit. (Which you're not permitted to do unless you bring Catrie.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It's going to be a HOBBY FARM, Orwar. HOBBY! With cute animal PETS. That are LOVED and CHERISHED and definitely NOT BUTCHERED.

There's a Swedish author and journalist who wrote a chronicle about his time as foreign correspondent in Paris, France and later Cairo, Egypt. Whilst living in Cairo, his children came to him one day saying that 'we want a goat on the balcony!', and he told them 'what, no, you can't have a goat on the balcony.', but they persisted that 'but all the neighbors have goats on their balconies!', and he looked out the living room window and found that yes, several of the neighbors across the alley had a goat on their balconies. He couldn't tell them why they were there, but he still wouldn't buy them a goat.

Then came Eid al-Fitr, the end of the fast, and his children came running into his office, screaming and crying, because the alley had turned into a veritable bloodbath; with goats being slaughtered on every balcony.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Orwar said:

There's a Swedish author and journalist who wrote a chronicle about his time as foreign correspondent in Paris, France and later Cairo, Egypt. Whilst living in Cairo, his children came to him one day saying that 'we want a goat on the balcony!', and he told them 'what, no, you can't have a goat on the balcony.', but they persisted that 'but all the neighbors have goats on their balconies!', and he looked out the living room window and found that yes, several of the neighbors across the alley had a goat on their balconies. He couldn't tell them why they were there, but he still wouldn't buy them a goat.

Then came Eid al-Fitr, the end of the fast, and his children came running into his office, screaming and crying, because the alley had turned into a veritable bloodbath; with goats being slaughtered on every balcony.

If anyone is looking for me, I'll be watching reruns of My Littlest Pony.

And sobbing quietly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

If anyone is looking for me, I'll be watching reruns of My Littlest Pony.

And sobbing quietly.

Unfortunately I don't think I can fit a horse on my balcony ... Perhaps one of those small ones, Shetland or something? I'm not sure if I've tasted one, although in the UK horse meat scandal a few years back, it was apparently largely Shetland pony flesh on the menu, so it's possible!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Unfortunately I don't think I can fit a horse on my balcony ... Perhaps one of those small ones, Shetland or something? I'm not sure if I've tasted one, although in the UK horse meat scandal a few years back, it was apparently largely Shetland pony flesh on the menu, so it's possible!

Angry-My-Little-Pony - Blank.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Orwar said:

image.png.54e9024e1df0f84b8ea6b36c3bfad8d8.png

2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

CATRIE!!! 

Make him stop!

For Twilight Sparkle, if not for me . . .

Dear, Could you please not eat... I mean beat the dead horse?  I’d appreciate it. Thanks. 💖

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Catrie said:

Dear, Could you please not eat... I mean beat the dead horse?  I’d appreciate it. Thanks. 💖

But I like it nice and tender.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Behind shaking fingers they're whispering your name...

I mentioned a few pages back that I would be editing Skell's persona of the Gentleman Bastard because I'd forgotten that his previous two iterations featured a patch over his right eye. So I finally got around to giving him a blinded right eye, plus claws. Because, well... claws.

48116012692_6690faafa6_h.jpg

48115917511_ce7cf148c4_h.jpg

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1