How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

55 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This is now, I think, my favourite picture of you.

Wow, thank you. It's ironic... I hadn't taken any snapshots in a while, I was just standing there, no, planned pose or composed shot or anything. Just snapped it. The only anything I did to it was set it to black-and-white. I wasn't even trying to do anything. :)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Wow, thank you. It's ironic... I hadn't taken any snapshots in a while, I was just standing there, no, planned pose or composed shot or anything. Just snapped it. The only anything I did to it was set it to black-and-white. I wasn't even trying to do anything. :)

Well, I love your posed shots, particularly the way that you use backgrounds and settings -- but what I like so much about this one is that it is casual, and unposed, and the focus is really on YOU, and not so much on the entire composition. It's just calm and serene and lovely.

• Like 1

Another SMILE image... The image is from March. I put the smile on it today... 😉

I made this one on my Windows desktop machine. A bit trick. But, I got FaceApp to run on my pc. The how-to is here: http://blog.nalates.net/2019/06/18/the-faceapp-and-second-life/ - It is done running an Android emulator. The tough part to figure out was how to get the images in and out of FaceApp in the emulator. I still can't find the folder with the images using Explorer.

NalMarch-FaceApp_2

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Reserved

Just another selfie. Well, new eyelashes, and I was playing around a little with the Genus HUD's skin materials. Raw shot though!

• Like 21

I didn't take this picture or edit it, just posed in it! Kudos to the original SL photographer! (Who I'll respectfully leave unnamed.)

But it's the best full body (except my little demon toesies) shot i've ever been in. XD cause, I have trouble taking those on my own.

48083332776_b854ea4988_b.jpg

Edited by momomoonusagi
  • Like 23

17 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, I love your posed shots, particularly the way that you use backgrounds and settings -- but what I like so much about this one is that it is casual, and unposed, and the focus is really on YOU, and not so much on the entire composition. It's just calm and serene and lovely.

I suppose the whole "less is more" thing is something I need to get back to. ~looks at forum title~ :)

• Like 3