How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Waiting for sundown

It's the final sundown! De-do-de-doo, di-do-di-do-doo! ... I shouldn't be allowed on the forums this time of day. Or out of bed for that matter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

17 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Here ya go!! I took the liberty to put you on the beach... ya know.... character motivation!! 🙂

B854C477-7A2F-4D56-B361-DEBAD6866AE2.jpeg

B101D37C-CE91-4C41-90E4-AF5E00E7BC0B.jpeg

PS: just noticed the masking oops.... did this from my IPhone 📲, and isn’t it the smile that counts anyway!?

um..hum... you know it is ;) 

Wow I do quite like that look!!! Thankyou!!!.....I look quite normal in fact hehe!

How can I not have this as my profile picture?????  I really love this look...………….Vanity? Maybe haha!

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dementia Obviate said:

My very first gatcha ever and I got the rare headband

Snapshot_1632.png

I really love this photo! It looks soooo rl! Is the background sl or rl? Lighting is great too! :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Saravendi said:

I really love this photo! It looks soooo rl! Is the background sl or rl? Lighting is great too! :)

Thank you. This was taken in SL on the grounds of Oceana live music venue. I used one of the Strawberry Singh settings in Fire Storm's windlight options. No external editing, 

Edited by Dementia Obviate
typo... external, not eternal lol
  • Like 3

Playtime with interesting accessories. What I adore about Zibska's work is that it's so versatile and it inspires me to wonder what else I can do with it. This set is actually two copies of a headdress and one pair of eyebrows, but I played around with them, turning them into a shoulder 'wave' and an insectile Pharoah-like lip/chin ornament.

48075436982_d031f1454a_h.jpg

48075434207_4dbffebe1d_h.jpg

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 26