How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

The three aging settings for the session skin. Its quite subtle. I only have this skin, so I do not know if its on all their new skins. They do make for different brands. Catwa ,Lelutka and recently more Genus.

Aging.png

Session hud.JPG

Edited by Zeta Vandyke
spelling
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

The three aging settings for the session skin. Its quite subtle. I only have this skin, so I do not know if its on all their new skins. They do make for different brands. Catwa ,Lelutka and recently more Genus.

Aging.png

Session hud.JPG

Wow, these look great. Subtle, and beautiful.

I'll have to take a look at what they've got for Genus. If I can find one that doesn't modify my current overall look too much, it would definitely be worth trying.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

"Je ne suis rien que le regard qui te voit, que cette pensée incolore qui te pense." 

322731138_No-Exit-Forum-Blank.thumb.png.d337487675aa1c255f1b7a07b314c5ae.png

You never stop to amaze me :D!

Did you see a "NO EXIT" sign and got inspired? Or thought of that quote, and went looking for a sign?

Whatever the process, pure genius ( and I'm envious :))!!!

And that was just the idea, then you execute it so elegantly with the pose, the light, the expression, the colors to underline and illustrate the quote...

I guess Jean-Paul would approve ;)!

(If this sounds like massive fangirling, it is just because I am one :D )

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angelina String said:

You never stop to amaze me :D!

Did you see a "NO EXIT" sign and got inspired? Or thought of that quote, and went looking for a sign?

Whatever the process, pure genius ( and I'm envious :))!!!

And that was just the idea, then you execute it so elegantly with the pose, the light, the expression, the colors to underline and illustrate the quote...

I guess Jean-Paul would approve ;)!

(If this sounds like massive fangirling, it is just because I am one :D )

Well, aren't you darling! Thank you, Taya! Praise from such an accomplished photographer is really wonderful.

It's hard keeping up with the quality of pics here, from older posters and the newer ones! It keeps me on my toes! And, of course, I plunder ideas from everyone here mercilessly: there's a little bit of one of Catrie's pics in this one, for instance.

(I've never seen a "No Exit" sign in SL, so I had to make one myself! I guess there are no fire regulations or building codes here . . .)

• Like 4

I guess this is my Red period. Actually, picked up these super cute 70's slacks, with the xtra-wide bell bottoms, big slit up the sides, sporting a short plat cut, and John Lennon sunglasses.... shot it in my linden house (boring background) so I had to process the %$#^* out of it to get it to look like something. Bunch of PS gradient filters... Hope you like:) ~S

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 1.03.41 AM.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 22

10 hours ago, anniepany said:

There's a sadness in your eyes, this is very impressive, Scylla

Thank you Annie! Another win for the Lelutka Axis HUD!

As a marginal note . . . I'm really a very optimistic and cheerful person. I'm not sure why my pics tend to the moody side. Maybe those are more fun to do?

• Like 2