Jump to content

How does your avatar look today ?


Nostoll

Recommended Posts

I am on a repeatable quest of cleaning my inventory because I really hate having items I don't use. This time I wanted to have some fun doing that so I had a small photo session wearing forgotten dresses. I am even not sure why I have some of them, might be some FLF, gachas or random items bought just because they were cheap. Anyway, part one and two of Forgotten Dresses Show:

dresses.thumb.png.b6c6c339ae4c34af69154c716a152129.png

dresses2.png

Edited by Kotelle
  • Like 34
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Catrie said:

Hmmm...

 

Just saying, I love those boots! Sorry I have major weakness for boots and at last count Seren owns 3000 pairs of boots whether they ankle/knee/thigh - she just gotta be a PUSS in BOOTS! :D 

Edited by MrsSeren
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MrsSeren said:

Just saying, I love those boots! Sorry I have major weakness for boots and at last count Seren owns 3000 pairs of boots whether they ankle/knee/thigh - she just gotta be a PUSS in BOOTS! :D 

Boots can make a regular outfit sexy AF. lol  They're by V-Twins - Bolton at  Jersey Shore

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Catrie said:

Boots can make a regular outfit sexy AF. lol  They're by V-Twins - Bolton at  Jersey Shore

Thanks, your so kind to let me know where! Weeee; that be pair 3001! :D I agree boots can be easily make outfit AF plus every girl needs pair of F-Me boots! :) 

Edited by MrsSeren
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ok, so i was inspired by Rhonda's Muppets picture, so i did something, well tried anyway, to do something i have always wanted to do.. and then when it was done, i realized my eyes were closed and i was too lazy to redo it all lol. anyway, this may not be perfect but it was fun to do :)

 

170526153245-02a-16x9-sgt-pepper-album-cover.png

  • Like 15
  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just realized I forgot to change but new toys do that - especially when you don't have to leave the house to go shopping :D  This morning I broke down and got anypose and created my first pose  - which I really needed...   I think I need to learn something about bounding boxes to actually back up against that elevator. I created the pose against a prim but had to make it phantom. ....probably not a good idea to make this linked door in a skybox phantom :D  So, this is my day...

first pose.png

  • Like 23
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Kotelle said:

I am on a repeatable quest of cleaning my inventory because I really hate having items I don't use. This time I wanted to have some fun doing that so I had a small photo session wearing forgotten dresses. I am even not sure why I have some of them, might be some FLF, gachas or random items bought just because they were cheap. Anyway, part one and two of Forgotten Dresses Show:

dresses.thumb.png.b6c6c339ae4c34af69154c716a152129.png

dresses2.png

What's this hair please????

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...