How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Still on the zero linden trail, but now with a Maitreya body bought by an exceptionally generous member of this forum.

I told Belinda I wouldn't mention her name so as not to embarrass her, so I won't.

Life is so much easier with a Maitreya body, at least my second one is.

original_5cf4a4e473ed171cb6000001.thumb.png.65390090158334b05a31a95e186ec184.png

• Like 29

7 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

In fairness, do they even make tanks in pink?

We don't have tanks in the 18th Century but I do have a Pink military vehicle.

She's named the Chatte.  I use her in battles often, the latest one was Saturday.

Chatte 01.png

Chatte 02.png

• Like 17
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Amanda Dallin said:

We don't have tanks in the 18th Century but I do have a Pink military vehicle.

She's named the Chatte.  I use her in battles often, the latest one was Saturday.

Pink is the new camo?

She's beautiful. I am sure she strikes fear in the heart of all who sail against her!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Ok, first, this is a marvelous and really interesting picture, Liv!

Secondly, does your skin really have that much detail on your hands??? Wow.

yes, it does have that much details on my hands, and in general it is very well made :) I guess it is the best body applier I have ever had

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I had to ask too.

On the very top right, click the Cloud icon.

ee400d3172121e4fcef17e1029da9f0d.png

That will give you a page to drag and drop photos.  When you are ready, click the Upload Photo button; again, at the top right but sort of  where you saw the cloud icon.

a7bbeb967d4e5006afa9e82b7c9fe8ec.png

Thank you so much Rhonda 🙏🏻.... got that part. Now, can you (once your image is uploaded into your Flickr account) then upload into this thread directly from Flickr?  That is where I’m stuck.... inquiring minds???? 

1 hour ago, Kotelle said:

yes, it does have that much details on my hands, and in general it is very well made :) I guess it is the best body applier I have ever had

Kotelle... I’m on the hunt for the best/most photo realistic skin applier? Could you share your resource? Please 🙏🏻 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, DanielLoveStefani said:

Show Me The Receipts!Show Me The Receipts!

Stop right there young man! Is that an eggplant listed on that receipt? ;)

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Saravendi said:

Kotelle... I’m on the hunt for the best/most photo realistic skin applier? Could you share your resource? Please 🙏🏻 

The body applier is SE which I believe is Studio Exposure and there are also some head appliers available but as far as I remember only for Catwa. Matching head appliers for other heads (mine is Genus Tati) are from Tres Beau and the store is in the same location as SE. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, firefuriosa said:

Returning to the land of the mad after a 2 year vanish. this Bento tho.. what a headache!  

I hear you. I come and go from SL, and every time I return there is a new learning curve. The Bento though? Worth it. Once you get the hang of it, it really opens up options, imho.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Now, can you (once your image is uploaded into your Flickr account) then upload into this thread directly from Flickr?  That is where I’m stuck.... inquiring minds???? 

Check my post on this earlier :)  

copy & paste the Flickr address into the post here - that should do it :)

Saravendi and her shadow

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1