How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

5 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Yes... you are right.... men totally get screwed in the clothing department in SL... but you guys also have props like guns and tanks, cars, motorcycles, macho guy stuff like that. You can be a dark arts commando dude who operates out of spooky castles in dark candle lit corridors.??? Humm??? 

Also, doesn’t Nephe (your beauty of the dark realm) help you out in that area?

Lastly, I think I speak for many ladies of the forum when I say that I would love to see you topless again... just take one for the team, one more time.... and if not for us, for all of humanity! 😘

How about on a photo shoot, at the beach 🏖 with a surfboard.., high noon and crank up that Beach Boys album !!!???

let me know when, and I’ll be there!!! 😎

Who says gals can't pose with guns or vehicles?

No beaches for me, too much sand, too much sun, too many aroused teenagers. But, for the sake of humanity ...

Embrace the Darkness

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

The last time he did that I had nightmares for a week.

You know I prefer it when you have nightmares. All that curious mumbling, and the tossing and the turning, it makes it all the more interesting to watch ...

Edited by Orwar
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Orwar said:

You know I prefer it when you have nightmares. All that curious mumbling, and the tossing and the turning, it makes it all the more interesting to watch ...

Ok.

Graduating now from nightmares to actual therapy.

• Haha 7

found this poem a while back and thought this pic fit it.   

Lady in Red ❤️
In my darkest times, she comes to me
with words so sinfully sweet.
Those perfect lips utter promises
that deliver me to my sleep.
And here she is again, by my side,
to lead me into total bliss.
With closed eyes, she leans in
and takes me away with a kiss -  by Joseph Kurr

Lady in Red

• Like 26

4 minutes ago, Catrie said:

found this poem a while back and thought this pic fit it.   

Lady in Red ❤️
In my darkest times, she comes to me
with words so sinfully sweet.
Those perfect lips utter promises
that deliver me to my sleep.
And here she is again, by my side,
to lead me into total bliss.
With closed eyes, she leans in
and takes me away with a kiss -  by Joseph Kurr

Lady in Red

I really cannot understate how absolutely fantastic your newest pics have been, Catrie.

I am seriously in awe of this one.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I really cannot understate how absolutely fantastic your newest pics have been, Catrie.

I am seriously in awe of this one.

Aw...  Thanks.  I've had a really good teacher. I honestly don't do much. just sit around and look pretty. 😛

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Catrie said:

Aw...  Thanks.  I've had a really good teacher. I honestly don't do much. just sit around and look pretty. 😛

Yeah . . . no you don't. You help me immeasurably, for one thing, by passing on information that makes it possible for me to buy nice stuff for photos affordably.

And this is waaaaaay more than "pretty." It's exciting, and dynamic, and dramatic. The colours pop, and your avi looks like she's about to step out of the frame and do something kind of wild.

Hurry up and post this on Flickr, please, so I can add it to one of my galleries. I want to study it. And no, I'm not joking.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Ok.

Graduating now from nightmares to actual therapy.

Points to the chaise lounge and takes position in the winged back chair, putting on a delicate pair of spectacles before producing a clipboard and a pen.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Yeah . . . no you don't. You help me immeasurably, for one thing, by passing on information that makes it possible for me to buy nice stuff for photos affordably.

And this is waaaaaay more than "pretty." It's exciting, and dynamic, and dramatic. The colours pop, and your avi looks like she's about to step out of the frame and do something kind of wild.

Hurry up and post this on Flickr, please, so I can add it to one of my galleries. I want to study it. And no, I'm not joking. 

blushes  It's really nothing. I just like to shop and help out people when I can.  It's up on Flickr btw.

Hey guys... I tried to upload this from my Flickr account....I have no idea how to do that. So...gave up and pulled this in from my desktop. Anyone want to break that down for me? Sara

Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 1.15.41 PM.png

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

I tried to upload this from my Flickr account....I have no idea how to do that.

I had to ask too.

On the very top right, click the Cloud icon.

ee400d3172121e4fcef17e1029da9f0d.png

That will give you a page to drag and drop photos.  When you are ready, click the Upload Photo button; again, at the top right but sort of  where you saw the cloud icon.

a7bbeb967d4e5006afa9e82b7c9fe8ec.png

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Thanks 1