Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

After 9+ years of posting raw screenshots, I'm learning PShop. Here's an early try from today. Took me ten tries for this one:

FloralHeadpieceWatercolorDrops21028.png

• Like 26

11 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Sara writer.jpg

Skell, I write to you with a heavy heart. Our good king Robert is dead, killed from wounds he took in a boars hunt. Father has been charged with treason. He conspired with Robert's brother against my beloved Joffrey and tried to steal his throne. The Lannisters are treating me very well and providing me with every comfort. I beg you: come to King's Landing, swear featly to King Joffrey and prevent ant strife between the great houses of Lannister and Stark.

Lady Sara ; First of her name, protector of the Forum, Queen of Linden Gardens, breaker of chains and mother of kittens.

643834959_Aletterinreturn(1500)(02)copy.thumb.jpg.d80e9dfe89171f55fbc1b7abe0de23fe.jpg

• Like 24
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

This is my favorite bikini.  Or sort of a bikini since it is actually one piece ...

1488865541_2019-05-31_001(2).thumb.jpg.cdbe4532a85c8cb7304e49afebe28009.jpg1480591883_2019-05-31_002(2).thumb.jpg.36c62c1dbde71c69ac47434f0ae1c571.jpg

I love that one piece bikini although I think I'd go nuts trying to get all the straps in place in RL.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Sara, I did warn you about the ear piercings.

And those seriously blue eyes! 👀  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just back from a boogie and felt like I hadn't taken a selfie for a bit :) 
Pretty face, terrible photographer! :D 

exploring_009.jpg

exploring_014.jpg

• Like 17

Cadaver Lovers

Caught up with @Zeta Vandyke over a little snack.

• Like 22
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
On 5/31/2019 at 7:34 AM, Rhonda Huntress said:

This is my favorite bikini.  Or sort of a bikini since it is actually one piece ...

1488865541_2019-05-31_001(2).thumb.jpg.cdbe4532a85c8cb7304e49afebe28009.jpg1480591883_2019-05-31_002(2).thumb.jpg.36c62c1dbde71c69ac47434f0ae1c571.jpg

Tis super cute, but it is a darn good thing dressing in SL isn't like RL.  If I tried to put that thing on in real life, I'd end up tangled in knots.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
spelling
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Tis super cuter, but it is a darn good thing dressing in SL isn't like RL.  If I tried to put that thing on in real life, I'd end up tangled in knots.

LoL, me too. In RL I have a top that is two connected pieces, a sleeveless shell and over that is a 3/4 sleeve top with a knot in front. Omg. I get so tangled up in that thing trying to put it on, and it is made of a thin, gauzy mesh stuff so you can't wrestle it too hard. Glad I'm not alone with my wardrobe challenges. :)

• Like 5

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 3:07 PM, yellowowl said:

I was taking a walk through a beautiful Japanese garden. Breathtaking.

Snapshot Yellow Owl 2_001.png

Snapshot Yellow Owl 3_001.png

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Taya, this is wonderful!

I second that!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/7/2017 at 11:30 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Just hanging on my build platform sorting inventory (the never ending task)

590f5999d275e_20170507-SortingInventory.thumb.jpg.645c6fe19fef7d0dcc4dca4790c6883c.jpg

It's been 2 years now, make much progress on that inventory?  :D

lol..had to ask. I'm doing the impossible of trying to go through the whole thread, and couldn't resist. Picturing you still standing there, looking the same, still creating sub-folders...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wondering... this forum is  P.G; bordering  on.... being said, is it possible on this offical SL forum ... to host naughty/artistic  photos.. like the Monty Python skit... candid photos..wink, wink, nudge, nudge.. say no more...sshhhh.. ...

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

Wondering... this forum is  P.G; bordering  on.... being said, is it possible on this offical SL forum ... to host naughty/artistic  photos.. like the Monty Python skit... candid photos..wink, wink, nudge, nudge.. say no more...sshhhh.. ...

No female nips.  No genitals.  No rectum. No sexual activity.

• Sad 1