How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

11 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Sara writer.jpg

Skell, I write to you with a heavy heart. Our good king Robert is dead, killed from wounds he took in a boars hunt. Father has been charged with treason. He conspired with Robert's brother against my beloved Joffrey and tried to steal his throne. The Lannisters are treating me very well and providing me with every comfort. I beg you: come to King's Landing, swear featly to King Joffrey and prevent ant strife between the great houses of Lannister and Stark.

Lady Sara ; First of her name, protector of the Forum, Queen of Linden Gardens, breaker of chains and mother of kittens.

643834959_Aletterinreturn(1500)(02)copy.thumb.jpg.d80e9dfe89171f55fbc1b7abe0de23fe.jpg

• Like 24
  • Sad 2

On 5/31/2019 at 7:34 AM, Rhonda Huntress said:

This is my favorite bikini.  Or sort of a bikini since it is actually one piece ...

1488865541_2019-05-31_001(2).thumb.jpg.cdbe4532a85c8cb7304e49afebe28009.jpg1480591883_2019-05-31_002(2).thumb.jpg.36c62c1dbde71c69ac47434f0ae1c571.jpg

Tis super cute, but it is a darn good thing dressing in SL isn't like RL.  If I tried to put that thing on in real life, I'd end up tangled in knots.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
spelling
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Tis super cuter, but it is a darn good thing dressing in SL isn't like RL.  If I tried to put that thing on in real life, I'd end up tangled in knots.

LoL, me too. In RL I have a top that is two connected pieces, a sleeveless shell and over that is a 3/4 sleeve top with a knot in front. Omg. I get so tangled up in that thing trying to put it on, and it is made of a thin, gauzy mesh stuff so you can't wrestle it too hard. Glad I'm not alone with my wardrobe challenges. :)

• Like 5

On 5/7/2017 at 11:30 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Just hanging on my build platform sorting inventory (the never ending task)

590f5999d275e_20170507-SortingInventory.thumb.jpg.645c6fe19fef7d0dcc4dca4790c6883c.jpg

It's been 2 years now, make much progress on that inventory?  :D

lol..had to ask. I'm doing the impossible of trying to go through the whole thread, and couldn't resist. Picturing you still standing there, looking the same, still creating sub-folders...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

Wondering... this forum is  P.G; bordering  on.... being said, is it possible on this offical SL forum ... to host naughty/artistic  photos.. like the Monty Python skit... candid photos..wink, wink, nudge, nudge.. say no more...sshhhh.. ...

No female nips.  No genitals.  No rectum. No sexual activity.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

No female nips.  No genitals.  No rectum. No sexual activity.

No fun.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5