How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

9 hours ago, Orwar said:

Any specific style? I think Neph's dresses are all black, but they may be sold in red, too.

Not sure, with all the clothes that doesn't seem to fit anymore, I would even like a red bikini at the moment 😊

Edited by AidySL
There is no i in would
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

.... it's true what they say... it's lonely out in space? Couldn't come up with anything more clever to say....and next to @Scylla Rhiadra my creative writing skills are... how should I say... not good) ;)

Sara Space.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 27

6 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

Next to @Scylla Rhiadra my creative writing skills are... not good ;)

Sara Space.jpg

I can't speak to your creative writing skills, Sara (although thank you for the compliment!), but your creative visual skills are outstanding!

Your photos in that regard have been really exciting, recently especially, and this one included! Amazing!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I can't speak to your creative writing skills, Sara (although thank you for the compliment!), but your creative visual skills are outstanding!

Your photos in that regard have been really exciting, recently especially, and this one included! Amazing!

Ok... mutual admiration society.... however your visuals AND your writing genius are always an inspiration for me! Double threat. How's your dancing??? ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Sara writer.jpg

Skell, I write to you with a heavy heart. Our good king Robert is dead, killed from wounds he took in a boars hunt. Father has been charged with treason. He conspired with Robert's brother against my beloved Joffrey and tried to steal his throne. The Lannisters are treating me very well and providing me with every comfort. I beg you: come to King's Landing, swear featly to King Joffrey and prevent ant strife between the great houses of Lannister and Stark.

Lady Sara ; First of her name, protector of the Forum, Queen of Linden Gardens, breaker of chains and mother of kittens.

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 20
  • Haha 7

I've read it all, it's black and white 
The spectrum made a shade I like. 
The crimson rays are ruby bright 
Technicolor light. 
Red! I want red, there's no substitute for red.

Rhonda Huntress, Thank you so much for the gift, and no matter what you call it, it is nót random ❤️❤️❤️ Love the dress!!!! 

Unfortunately SL is really slow for me today, I promise to make better pictures in it next time 😊

redder.thumb.jpg.31def9fc6700f9976fd6ec4f01169d4d.jpg

Snapshot_001-softfocus.jpg

Edited by AidySL
  • Like 21

5 hours ago, AidySL said:

Not sure, with all the clothes that doesn't seem to fit anymore, I would even like a red bikini at the moment 😊

... Yeah, I haven't been able to find a bikini I liked on Neph yet, and she's been around for a year... So... Can't help you with that one!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Sara writer.jpg

Skell, I write to you with a heavy heart. Our good king Robert is dead, killed from wounds he took in a boars hunt. Father has been charged with treason. He conspired with Robert's brother against my beloved Joffrey and tried to steal his throne. The Lannisters are treating me very well and providing me with every comfort. I beg you: come to King's Landing, swear featly to King Joffrey and prevent ant strife between the great houses of Lannister and Stark.

Lady Sara ; First of her name, protector of the Forum, Queen of Linden Gardens, breaker of chains and mother of kittens.

I love this Sara!! Bravo 👏 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I usually dress a bit more modest and always have everything covered when out in public.  But there are time I see something I can't pass up.

Behind spoilers because the specific bits are all just barely covered.

2019-05-31_007a.thumb.jpg.8f1b78792d94a693de1c7f75749d9d2c.jpg

2019-05-31_006.thumb.jpg.f28288159932141df9c5aa49f5e8176b.jpg

It's a full length dress.  Sort of.  Do you think I can wear this as a formal?

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I usually dress a bit more modest and always have everything covered when out in public.  But there are time I see something I can't pass up.

Behind spoilers because the specific bits are all just barely covered.

Hide contents

2019-05-31_007a.thumb.jpg.8f1b78792d94a693de1c7f75749d9d2c.jpg

2019-05-31_006.thumb.jpg.f28288159932141df9c5aa49f5e8176b.jpg

It's a full length dress.  Sort of.  Do you think I can wear this as a formal?

Not at Franks........ 

;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3