Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

10 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Last time I tried to use Gyazo it was a fail for me 😪

Not sure why. I remember being very frustrated with it. I'll take another look at it. 

After I installed it, I ended up with two shortcuts - Gyazo and Gyazo GIF. When I clicked the Gyazo GIF shortcut, my cursor changed to a crosshair.  I then used that to outline an area of my screen and it started recording as soon as I let go of the outline cursor.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Quickest way to launch it each time is to pin the two programs (image and gif) to the taskbar, then just click the one you want to start up. Saves having to dig around in folders etc. Both programs are simple to use: just click and drag a marquee around what you want to capture. The image version will simply click, and - a few seconds later - open a new tab showing your image. The gif version will start recording the second you let go of the mouse. You can pause it, stop it early, or stop it altogether from the little control panel that is at the top (or bottom) of the marquee.

That's exactly how I use it.  I also send pics i've saved to disk and edited with GIMP to Gyazo to show them to people easily.  I just right click on the pic in windows and choose the send to Gyazo option.

• Like 2

Ok I managed to figure it out easily this time around. Not sure why it seemed so difficult last time but it was quite a while ago. Or, maybe I was stoned at the time LOL. I haven't smoked in nearly a year so being clear headed may have helped 🤣

Now I just have to figure out how to share the gif here. Working that!

• Haha 2

In the portico of the pseudo-Pantheon thingy at Basilique. The place is really beautiful build (thanks to Catrie for pointing me to web site that featured it!), but marred by some rather poor aesthetic choices . . . such as the big "Gacha" sign hidden behind my head.

I'm wearing a new hair that I picked up at FLF (or was it the Saturday Sale? It's all just a blur to me now) by Rama. It's the kind of cut that makes me desperately wish they could figure out how to make hair hang naturally in-world.

Oh well. One day . . .

Basilique-Pantheon-Blank.png

• Like 27

And LASTLY . . .

I've been feeling in a bit of a creative funk recently, so I thought it would be a good idea to do a picture about being in a creative funk.

1899607874_Artistic-Block-Colour-Blank.thumb.png.d7fd3bbdc301ec5a6ad8b92f0549d8da.png

Nope. DIdn't work. I'm still in a creative funk.

• Like 27
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

spending Memorial Day at the Blue Lagoon! Yay, summer!

Sara Beach shoot 2.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 25

My internet suddenly went out yesterday. Had to get a technician to come out today and fix it.  I've been in a "dark" mood recently when it comes to my pics. 

LOTD 117

• Like 27

Getting some ideas for decorating my linden home WHEN I finally get one 🙂

Snapshot_024.png

• Like 27

3 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

https://gyazo.com/add3d877d54e16b094c5ebfc318d9e36

hahahaha my cursor is there also :P

When you click the 'Share' button above the gif, if you then click the work GIF next to "Direct link", it will give you a link you can copy and paste here so that the gif becomes embedded rather than just a link.

image.png.ceece52897d137783a3d1c909cc6dd9e.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

Looks like Faceapp

Would love to get this for a friend is it on MP? Would be grateful for a link if it is. Thank you. 

I know I've posted a lot the last few days, but I just got this new suit at Coco today and I am absolutely loving it so I had to share. Was my first time there and completely by accident. I went to Uber to get the Blueberry sundress demo. While camming along, I find Coco and saw some awesome looking pants, but they weren't for sale at Uber, they were just matched up with a top that was. So then I went to Coco to get the pant demo and while camming along for the pants, I found this suit. ❤️

Snapshot_1570.png

Snapshot_1569.png

Snapshot_1571.png

• Like 30

21 minutes ago, Darcy Urvilan said:

Would love to get this for a friend is it on MP? Would be grateful for a link if it is. Thank you. 

It's an app for IOS and Android

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dementia Obviate said:

I know I've posted a lot the last few days

I'm not complaining. Your avi and your pics have been particularly lovely of late; I've really enjoyed them!

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Panteleeva said:

in the mood only for b/w pics

Snapshot_001.png

THIS should be your new profile pic. You look lovely. 🙂

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Another photo from the Blue Lagoon...😎

sara blue lagoon2.jpg

• Like 24