How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 minutes ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Imma PANDA!!!

Oh and for those of you who are having a little Flickr withdrawal while their servers are down... They did announce a "Good Panda Contest"  I started a thread if anyone is interested in participating in their contest from SL... lets show them the BEST Good Panda photos come from Second Life...

oh... and enjoy me as a PANDA

2132017734_EvaGoodPandaContest.thumb.jpg.606832a4c186c50193a6d8a0cfa4ed95.jpg

Wait! Which one is you? And which are the real pandas???

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Thanks Annie! The art gallery where I live owns a few Warhols, and one of them is built around the repetition of a black-and-white still of Elizabeth Taylor in Cleopatra. I sort of kind of based this on that.

1393693971_AGOSilverLizasCleopatra.thumb.jpg.ef0d1260cd553536a794cef4306a55b6.jpg

I added the colour panels because, well, Warhol, right? And the can of soup as a sort of nudge in the ribs.

It was just a lot of fun making it. 🙂

I totally wish I had the sort of artistic eye for doing stuff like this, that AND knowing Photoshop LOL which I swear I tried really hard but in the end I had almost no hair and ready to throw my computer out the window *grins*

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

You have to throw a big party, with cake for everyone! And strippers of course...

Chippendales or The Thunder From Down Under?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Saravendi said:

Yay! I broke 5,000!!! Yippi! What happens now???  :/   balloons 🎈 🎈?

Red balloons obviously.......😛🍾🥂🎈

/me looks up and notices I'm on 5005 *blushes*

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Red balloons obviously.......😛🍾🥂🎈

/me looks up and notices I'm on 5005 *blushes*

So we need to go out to a club and celebrate together!!!! For me it took 1 year and 485 posts... that was a lot of SaraVendi to inflict upon you guys!!! 😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 11/20/2017 at 2:57 PM, Sagadin said:

Thank you @Donovan Michalski!

It's shot in a sim called Bohemia Carpathia Antiquity. I love that sim it's a great place for photos! Of course, since it is in SL, right next to the central European square and cathedral is a beach club.

It's here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Maracas Beach/134/211/26

Now the Carpathia Antiquity and Bohemia Antiquity placed on Harmony region.

Carpathia Antiquity on ground: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Harmony/127/131/23

and Bohemia Antiquity on sky: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Harmony/169/126/3805

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Saravendi said:

This..... ahem.... this is amazing! This is up there with @Skell Dagger and @Angelina String girl with a pearl earring.

me/ bending the knee

4 hours ago, anniepany said:

this is so lifelike! Amazing!

Thank you both! I owe it all to clean living . . . and Genus, The Skinnery, and Barber YumYum!

A slight digression: the weakest link, so to speak, in putting together a "realistic" look for closeups remains mesh hair, I think. I'd pay serious money to someone who produced even a handful of shorter styles in different colours and sizes (or unrigged) with much higher detail. And yes, they would probably blow my avatar complexity through the ceiling, but I swear I'd only wear them for photo shoots, and not to clubs and busy places!

• Like 4